• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Carnations

Yoshi155

“I want to go home and rethink my life”
Bells
Switch
6929-4509-7861
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
What two carnations need to cross breed to make a white carnation?

I believe you can get white by breeding either red and pink or pink and pink carnations.

I believe you can get white by breeding either red and pink or pink and pink carnations.
I’ve tried that and it didn’t work, that’s why I’m asking. Do you know if they have to be the offspring of other carnations?

i tried breeding pink and red for carnations but that didn't work, apparently its only two pink carnations.

if it still doesnt work for you i can also bring you two white carnations you can breed if you want!

i tried breeding pink and red for carnations but that didn't work, apparently its only two pink carnations.

if it still doesnt work for you i can also bring you two white carnations you can breed if you want!
I can do that at 2:00 pm EST. Are you free then?

I’m not free then. Do you have any other times? I might be available between 11am and 12pm on Wednesday but I might be busy

I’ll be available between 12 and 9 on Saturday and 2 and 11 on Sunday

That’s a good time, but do we need to be friends on 3DS for you to visit my town?

Ok well I can give you my friend code soon probably not today

Back