Purple Candy
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Father's Day Carnation
Father's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (147) +
Read:

I'd like to sincerely apologize to all the contestants that the contest has to be cancelled. There's a bunch of towns I need to look at, and I just don't have the time to do it lately. I had no idea I'd be this busy, and I have a ton of assignments due. This contest was really time consuming and I didn't expect it to be, so this is my fault.
I'm sorry to everyone who entered, I'm sure you all had lovely towns.
Maybe someone else will have a contest like this one day... I just feel sad that I can't do this anymore.
Again, I'm extremely sorry...

my apologies,
Shirayuki

★BEST TOWN CONTEST★
Will your town win!?
ANY town is welcome.​

Intro:
Hi! I am almost finished with my town, and I am really proud of myself! So, I'd like to give away all the items that I won't need anymore, so that everyone else can create beautiful towns as well! and partly just because I like seeing different towns, and I'm sort of obsessed with it.

1: You can choose by letting me see your town via dream address, or giving me a personal tour around your town.
-Some towns are better suited for dream addresses, where I can branch out from the plaza, and go through your town from there. Also, if you don't want to waste items, or open things, this is for you.
-Maybe your town is a little bit complicated, or maybe it has a particular theme. If you give me a tour, this allows you to make sure I see everything that needs to be seen, and I get why things are in certain places.
-No matter what you pick, I will be sure to look at your town thoroughly, with attention to detail.
2. Fill out this form.
Mayor:
Town name:
Friend code:
Dream address, or tour?:
Code from the rules:
Timezone:
Would you like to receive critique when the contest is over?:
Why do you want to enter:
3. Pm, or vm me to schedule a time in which I can visit your town. If I'm online, I most likely can visit.
4. You're entered. Good luck!

WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?!:

1st place:
-50 TBT (might go up!)
-50 bush starts (YOUR choice)
-30 Lucky clovers
-ANY furniture set
-30 hybrids of YOUR choice!
-10 million bells
-A pic of your favorite villager
-Golden tool set (every tool) + silver axe
-Your choice of any DLC, or unorderable
-A once-in-a-lifetime oppertunity... to be my friend. (not an actual prize.. unless you want to be my friend)

2nd place:
-20 lucky clovers
-30 bush starts YOUR choice
-20 hybrids YOUR choice
-5 million bells
-Golden shovel, and golden axe
-Any DLC or unorderable

3rd place:
-10 lucky clovers
-10 bush starts YOUR choice
-20 hybrids YOUR choice
-2.5 Million bells
-Golden axe
-Any DLC or unorderable

Honorable mentions: (2 mentions only)
-A pic of your favorite villager
-1 million bells
-10 hybrids YOUR choice
-Any catalogue-able set
-10 bush starts YOUR choice
-Any piece of clothing you want
-Any unorderable

Rules:
-If I see houses in the ocean, or Pwps in the river, or any sort of crazy placement that can only be done by hacking, then you're disqualified. Keep in mind, if you've hacked, yet the town looks legal/unhacked, you're fine. (it's a contest of creativity within the bounds of the game)
-Don't complain if you lose. Just don't.
-I am not bias. A stranger will win over my best friend, if their town is better.
-Be kind, and do not trash talk. Hey you've found where the "rule code" is. The code is contest101
-I will pm you to schedule a time, after I accept you.
-The minimum amount of people that can enter is 7 people. The contest ends on March 25th. If that number is not met, the date may be extended.

Participants so far:

c h i h a r u said:
mayor: daniela
town name: tsuki
friend code: 4811-7857-0213
dream address, or tour?: tour
code from the rules: contest101
timezone: pst
why do you want to enter: the reason why i like to enter this contest is because i've never seen a contest like this before, where it's all about the town itself, and i think that's really cool! i also hope to get some constructive criticism from someone else, and see what would make my town look its absolute best ^^
Scheduled mixup. Working out a new time.

haileyphi said:
Mayor: Hailey
Town name: Squirrel
Friend code: Sidebar~
Dream address, or tour?: Tour
Code from the rules: contest101
Timezone: EST
Why do you want to enter: I love how my town is turning out. I think its getting really cute. Its not completed yet, but I thought it would be fun to show someone it~ And getting helpful feedback it always fun!
Trying for wednesday, or tuesday. No time yet picked.

iicookehmonstar said:
Town Name: Austin
FC: 0232-7933-0533
Dream Adress Please! c:
contest101
Central Time

I would like to enter this contest because I think it's a unique idea! Also because I want to know how my town looks from a different person!

Also may I have a couple more days to work on my town? I just need to lay out a few hybrids! C:
time not scheduled.

delecterables said:
Mayor: Rose
Town name: Central
Friend code: 3823-9645-1227
Dream address, or tour?: Dream Address!
Timezone: Pacific Standard
Why do you want to enter: This is a super cool idea!
Will visit dream town soon.

px41 said:
Mayor: Dr. Bob
Town name: Hoenn
Friend code: 1736-3589-3482
Dream address, or tour?: Tour.
Code from the rules: contest101.
Timezone: Eastern standard.
Why do you want to enter: Having people visit over is really fun, especially if they explore and give their thoughts on the place.
Who doesn't want to know how every nook and cranny of their personally-designed town looks to an outsider? Okay, maybe some people, but still.
JUDGED!

shayminsky said:
Mayor: Leah
Town Name: Valencia
Friend Code: 0490-8201-4993
Tour
contest101
Timezone: Not sure? XD um does United States help lol
I want to enter because I have taken a BUNCH of time lamdscaping my town and if you see it you will see hundreds of pink flowers that I bred by myself and there are some parts in my town that arent complete, but thats because I havent gotten there yet. I hope you givee a chance to be in this cool contest cause I always like those type of things. ^-^
Judged!

jasond3 said:
Mayor: Jason
Town name: Winnipeg
Friend code: 1805-2497-7993
Dream address, or tour?: tour!
Timezone: CST
Why do you want to enter?: it's because I want to show others my town, I spent 8 months redoing everything so it's perfect. Although it's not finished.
Sunday 8PM CST

toadsworthy said:
Mayor: Bastille
Town name: Riften
Friend code: 2294-5718-3519
Why do you want to enter: Riften was the first town I was able to complete! I love everything to do with it and would love to share it with you!
JUDGED.

nono9383 said:
Mayor: Arnaud
Town name: B?lignoz
Friend code: 3153-7316-8217
Dream address, or tour?: Dream Address (6000-6282-6188)
Timezone: GMT +1
Why do you want to enter: This is a great contest and I want to have a judgement of my town.
Not visited yet.

StitchesTheBearClub said:
Mayor:Savannah
Town name: Oakwood
Friend code: 2680-9804-9216 name Sav
Dream address or tour: Tour
Code from the : contest101
Time zone: ACT UCT +10
why i want to enter: it sounds so much fun!!!!!!!!!
Time not scheduled.

Last edited:
why do you want to enter: the reason why i like to enter this contest is because i've never seen a contest like this before, where it's all about the town itself, and i think that's really cool! i also hope to get some constructive criticism from someone else, and see what would make my town look its absolute best ^^

thank you for this opportunity!! ; v ;

Does the inside of the house need to be decorated as well? I only have my town landscaped but not my house interior

thank you for this opportunity!! ; v ;

Accepted! I'd definitely be happy to provide some critique. (don't worry, i'm not too harsh)
You're welcome! Can't wait to see your town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does the inside of the house need to be decorated as well? I only have my town landscaped but not my house interior

It doesn't have to be, no. That kind of thing only helps, but doesn't hurt you.
(

Dream address, or tour?: Tour :D
Why do you want to enter: I love how my town is turning out. I think its getting really cute. Its not completed yet, but I thought it would be fun to show someone it~ And getting helpful feedback it always fun!

Dream address, or tour?: Tour :D

Accepted! I'll pm you to schedule a time.

When does the contest end? I just started reorganizing and redoing my town and it might take a while.

Why do you want to enter: This is a super cool idea! :)

Why do you want to enter: This is a super cool idea! :)

Accepted! I'll probably visit your town around 6pm est today.

Dream Adress Please! c:
contest101
Central Time

I would like to enter this contest because I think it's a unique idea! Also because I want to know how my town looks from a different person!

Also may I have a couple more days to work on my town? I just need to lay out a few hybrids! C:

I'll give you my dream address later! I don't know it by heart, but I'm in school right now :(

No worries! Whenever you have time :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll try to finish my town by then, but we'll see if I can get it finished by then :D

I wish you luck! Sorry for rushing you!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dream Adress Please! c:
contest101
Central Time

Accepted! Just PM me your dream address, (even if it's on your profile. Just helps me keep things sorted) whenever you're ready for me to have a look at your town!

Last edited:
Why do you want to enter: Having people visit over is really fun, especially if they explore and give their thoughts on the place.
Who doesn't want to know how every nook and cranny of their personally-designed town looks to an outsider? Okay, maybe some people, but still.

Accepted! I will PM you to schedule a time.
I liked your explanation on why you want to enter partially because I'm exactly like that too.

this is such a good idea! im hoping to finish my town sometime this week and ill for sure enter c:

Back