• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can you send/give Isabelle a Letter or Gift?

yugi135

Bells
I really want to gift her for her hard work and I'd like to send a letter or give a gift. Is that possible? :)

I do too!
I don't think it is possible though and because she so busy she probably would not have time to reply!

I do too!
I don't think it is possible though and because she so busy she probably would not have time to reply!

I know! She's so nice and cute and I just wish there was some way to thank her. I don't event know where she LIVES?! In the office???

If she does live in the office I have only seen her sleep once!
She must love coffee!:p

lol! Yes, I believe she lives in the Town Hall. Though, I never see her eat or even sleep, so what would she need a house for? It's not like she ever stops working anyway!

lol! Yes, I believe she lives in the Town Hall. Though, I never see her eat or even sleep, so what would she need a house for? It's not like she ever stops working anyway!

True that! Her brother just stands outside all day XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

If she does live in the office I have only seen her sleep once!
She must love coffee!:p

Lol me too. I don't even think town hall CLOSES does it??

i really want the cafe and now i want it more for that purpus

You can get it by:
Step 1: Having 20 or more donations in the museum, and be mayor for 14 days. Have at least 1 donation per catergory for this to work.
Step 2: Talk to blathers when he's thinking. Then he will ask to open the 2nd floor of the museum. You allow it.
Step 3: Must have 50 or more donations in the museum. (Not per catergory, just totaled.) And have that open for 7 days.
Step 4: Talk to Blathers when he is upset.
WANT ISABELLE TO VISIT ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have the Cafe, just got that on a website :)

I do too!

IMO, Isabelle is the most likable character in the series- when's her birthday? Is there an event for that?

OMG i Know right!?

i just wanna repay her for all the work she does. like if i can go in the game id be like take week off, hell, take 2 weeks off, go to that island that tortimer invited us 2. do what you want to do. id treat her to whatever she wanted lol.

and when she asked me if me and her wanted to go to the beach and get seashell i was like yes! lets go. but then she was like thats 2 bold isnt it? im like no its not! but there wasnt a yes option ;-;

It's weird because she says her house is still full of boxes where she hasn't unpacked o.o And she apparently lives were her brother.

That would be cool. She spends all day and night cooped up in the hall, only venturing out for public ceremony's. She deserves a break.

We should complain to NoA and tell them that we should be able to send Isabelle gifts.

Back