Can someone please explain this?!

Imonly21

Bells
I don't know if I'm missing something here, but why the heck is Marshal like the golden boy of AC?! Why is everyone and their brother after this squirrel? Please enlighten me o.o

Because everyone loves the shota pretty boy in fiction. its a cold hard fact, and I would smash it to pieces if I could.

I have no idea who Marshal is. Does he has a special theme or something? I want an Egyptian themed town sometime so of course I want Lucky and Ankha...maybe Marshal fits into a certain theme or setting really well?

I wonder
As well like ankah shes not cute. At all o_o... Not one bit.

erm.. well i guess it's just because he's cute or something? i seriously don't understand it myself, lol.

I like Ankha because she has a unique design but Marshal? I mean no offense if he's your dream but he's a plain white squirrel for crying out loud! What's to love?

Funny, I had the same question on here. All in all the answers were all about because he is just soo adorable xD
For myself I can tell you that I had him in my town and he was just like all other neighbours xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Funny, I had the same question on here. All in all the answers were all about because he is just soo adorable xD
For myself I can tell you that I had him in my town and he was just like all other neighbours xD

Well frita is a freaking hamburger french fry taco sheep and i dont see her on high demand o_o..

People have their opinions. He just happens to be one of the more popular ones.

Heck if I know! I have had him twice in my cycling town so far and I think he is kind of ugly.
That's probably because I hate anime and his face is so...ugh.

Ankha's freaking ugly, Marshal's an angry marshmallow squirrel, Merengue's a freaking piece of cake, Julian's a unicorn, Stitches is a teddy bear, Chrissy and Francine are just inverts of each other, and I hate both blue and pink...

But this is just my opinion. You might like their designs, but I don't care for much of the popular villagers. But the point is that they're all unique and have a theme.

People have different opinions. I personally like Marshal, and I have him in my town, but I'm not obsessed. :) I don't exactly like other villagers that are popular, especially Merengue and Julian. *shivers* I despise rhinos(or whatever Merengue is) and I don't like Julian's look. I prefer less popular villagers, like Goldie or Roald.

it's easy to see why. a lot of people like how cute and fluffy he looks, and a lot of people like the smug personality. i personally wouldn't mind having him in my town but i wouldn't go to extremes just to have him.

I don't know if I'm missing something here, but why the heck is Marshal like the golden boy of AC?! Why is everyone and their brother after this squirrel? Please enlighten me o.o

I see Monique is one of your dreamies, and she's not too popular, so why do you like her? Marshal's okay, but eh.

I think he looks kinda like a baby about to have a tantrum. XD Cute, but I don't like him any more or less than most other villagers.

He reminds me of Justin Bieber...

And for the record, I am not a fan of Justin Bieber or of Marshal.

Back