• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Artwork Can someone make this picture into a Town flag please?

Disneyfangirl23

💫 Biggest Disney Fan 💫
Bells
Island
Disneyland
Isabelle
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Leif
Apple (Fruit)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
14A73B43-EF74-45BB-A31B-24C51D0E2925.jpg

I?ll really appreciate it if someone could make this picture into a town flag but not the writing just the hands holding the apple.

Thank you. :).

Last edited:
It definitely looks doable Evee, what would you give in return to someone who took the time to make this for you with good quality? :)

Since it appears to be the first of its kind (couldn't find already existing patterns through a simple Google search) and it could take a while to make in good quality with all the shading/shadowing it is has in it, I would recommend paying someone at least 50 TBT to produce it to be completely honest (I know that is what I would ask for personally if I had time to make it). :) How you compensate the individual who makes it is up to you, but I just want to ensure you get the pattern you are seeking in good quality because I know there are talented people on here! ;) I wish you the best of luck and I hope someone can produce this awesome pattern for you (even though I am not a Twilight fan, I still appreciate the artistic aspect of this design)! :D Depending on how things go, I may be able to help you out, but I will be busy for a bit unfortunately. o/

Since it appears to be the first of its kind (couldn't find already existing patterns through a simple Google search) and it could take a while to make in good quality with all the shading/shadowing it is has in it, I would recommend paying someone at least 50 TBT to produce it to be completely honest (I know that is what I would ask for personally if I had time to make it). :) How you compensate the individual who makes it is up to you, but I just want to ensure you get the pattern you are seeking in good quality because I know there are talented people on here! ;) I wish you the best of luck and I hope someone can produce this awesome pattern for you (even though I am not a Twilight fan, I still appreciate the artistic aspect of this design)! :D Depending on how things go, I may be able to help you out, but I will be busy for a bit unfortunately. o/

Yeah I don’t mind paying someone 50 tbt

Yeah I don’t mind paying someone 50 tbt

Sounds like a plan! I look forward to seeing what someone is able to produce for you especially since this would essentially become another pattern exclusive to TBT! :D

Np, I didn't put in much effort anyway, I just blacked out the pixels where the words were.

Last edited:
Back