• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Can I make this work?

Dogoat

Insanely loveable
Bells
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
So I'm trying to place down the Reset Center in a spot I would REALLY like for it to be in, although I'm having trouble with Isabelle.

Sorry if the image is too large, not at a computer.

2zsNhJw.jpg

Should I give up trying to put it there and have it just one space lower, or move my benches over and make the top path wider? I really don't know what to do.

Last edited:
it looks fine to me as well. have you tried standing in different spots or moving isabelle?

:( If I try to move the benches apart, one is too close to the event plaza.

The benches are too close, I could see from just that picture. I'll go ahead and explain it for future reference, since I have yet to see an explanation on this. When PWPs are built, they must have at least a one space buffer zone in all directions, including diagonals, without exceptions. Now, the benches are built there just fine, obviously, however, the spot where you are trying to put the Reset Center in also has a buffer zone of one tile. The top left and top right tiles of the Reset Center are barred because of the benches. Buffer zones do not overlap, and therefore you can't build the Reset Center there. I hope this explains this issue a bit better.

I would have to move my paths and a bridge plus Pashmina if I moved it down one >~>

Train stations right there. I'm just gonna put the Reset Center where I want and put lamps on the end spaces where the benched were.

All PWP have to have at least 1 row around it as a buffer zone and they can't overlap. The benches have a buffer zone around them and the Resetti Center spot overlaps both benches buffer zone. So the benches take up a 4x3 space each and the Center would take up a 3x3 space and you can't have any overlaps.
You will have to move where you want the center.
Sorry & Good Luck.

Back