• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Can I be Admin?

How are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're still pretty cool yo. Don't listen to the haters.

Wait, I'm supposed to be the mean one. >:C

S'ok, I still love you.

tumblr_inline_mkp4q8pWFK1qz4rgp.gif

@SockHead

I love your feelings about me.

- -
My original tags were better.

Horus if you ever read this, you were one of my tags -> MLP ( Hi Horus :D ).

Oh, Kayla! I always see you in the IRC!
So your avatar... Kingdom Hearts fan?

Well, not really. xD I just like the picture of Roxas. I might buy my first Kingdom Hearts game though. So many people say it's a good game to try.

- - -
@Yokie

Yes. I actually picked it out just for the ice cream.

Last edited:
Well, not really. xD I just like the picture of Roxas. I might buy my first Kingdom Hearts game though. So many people say it's a good game to try.

My brother had Dream Drop Distance and he enjoyed it! If you have a PS3, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix (basically HD remasters of cutscenes from one game and it comes with two full games.) is coming next month. If you plan on getting a PS4, Kingdom Hearts Three is coming.

Well, it's nothing special. C: I just like peoples' reactions to it. It's not like being born on Christmas though, where you get double the presents.
Welcome :) I'm new here too and also new to Animal crossing ;o
I wish I got two lots of presents at Christmas when I was a kid // my parents gave me a few and said they were for both birthday and christmas :p

My brother had Dream Drop Distance and he enjoyed it! If you have a PS3, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix (basically HD remasters of cutscenes from one game and it comes with two full games.) is coming next month. If you plan on getting a PS4, Kingdom Hearts Three is coming.

Yeah I've been looking at Kingdom Hearts game recently. Although I really don't have many platforms I can play it on. ; v ; I pretty much can only consider Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dreap Drop Distance. So I guess that'll be the one I'll be buying first. x3 I'm also saving up money for a WiiU next.

Welcome :) I'm new here too and also new to Animal crossing ;o
I wish I got two lots of presents at Christmas when I was a kid // my parents gave me a few and said they were for both birthday and christmas :p

Hi Hzl. <3 Awesome username and awesome hair! ; v ; How hard was it to go pink? I'm having the hardest time going redhead (haven't done so in a while though) and it's mostly because I'm a brunette (darker brunette on the scale). I don't know how your hairdresser got the color to be so vibrant and pretty, but my red tends to always come out less red and more copper-like, when I used to try to dye it at a salon. Now I'm back to brunette with blonde ends though. The red took forever to come out.

I LOVE POUTINE!! <3

Anyways, welcome to TBT.

Fries, cheese, gravy. Nothing to hate & everything to love. <3 Thank you for the welcome. C:

I would like to be your campaign manager in your running for admin. I have thought this over and I think I would be great for the job! Please pick me and we can make a better tomorrow, today!

#kayla4admin.

I would like to be your campaign manager in your running for admin. I have thought this over and I think I would be great for the job! Please pick me and we can make a better tomorrow, today!

#kayla4admin.

Hired. C: That last sentence .. wow. That brought a tear to my eye. I need those kinds of people on my team to get me my admin status.

YESSS. I always wanted to be a fluttershy. <3

You seriously missed your tag in my thread. :c I gave you a shoutout and everything.

Well you see, I came here as you changed it so when I saw the change I fell into a deep depression and left the thread. I just wanted to tell you my true feelings about you before I kick the chair out from under me.

Well you see, I came here as you changed it so when I saw the change I fell into a deep depression and left the thread. I just wanted to tell you my true feelings about you before I kick the chair out from under me.

My love for you though. <3
They just want to start dramas on the forums. :c

Love that video. I would never want to be any other pony besides Fluttershy.

By the way, as Admin, this is what my campaign would be against #bullies and #bullying. ( 00:25 - 00:28 seconds please. )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back