Can I be Admin?

How are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're still pretty cool yo. Don't listen to the haters.

Wait, I'm supposed to be the mean one. >:C

S'ok, I still love you.

tumblr_inline_mkp4q8pWFK1qz4rgp.gif

@SockHead

I love your feelings about me.

- -
My original tags were better.

Horus if you ever read this, you were one of my tags -> MLP ( Hi Horus :D ).

Oh, Kayla! I always see you in the IRC!
So your avatar... Kingdom Hearts fan?

Well, not really. xD I just like the picture of Roxas. I might buy my first Kingdom Hearts game though. So many people say it's a good game to try.

- - -
@Yokie

Yes. I actually picked it out just for the ice cream.

Last edited:
Well, not really. xD I just like the picture of Roxas. I might buy my first Kingdom Hearts game though. So many people say it's a good game to try.

My brother had Dream Drop Distance and he enjoyed it! If you have a PS3, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix (basically HD remasters of cutscenes from one game and it comes with two full games.) is coming next month. If you plan on getting a PS4, Kingdom Hearts Three is coming.

Well, it's nothing special. C: I just like peoples' reactions to it. It's not like being born on Christmas though, where you get double the presents.
Welcome :) I'm new here too and also new to Animal crossing ;o
I wish I got two lots of presents at Christmas when I was a kid // my parents gave me a few and said they were for both birthday and christmas :p

My brother had Dream Drop Distance and he enjoyed it! If you have a PS3, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix (basically HD remasters of cutscenes from one game and it comes with two full games.) is coming next month. If you plan on getting a PS4, Kingdom Hearts Three is coming.

Yeah I've been looking at Kingdom Hearts game recently. Although I really don't have many platforms I can play it on. ; v ; I pretty much can only consider Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dreap Drop Distance. So I guess that'll be the one I'll be buying first. x3 I'm also saving up money for a WiiU next.

Welcome :) I'm new here too and also new to Animal crossing ;o
I wish I got two lots of presents at Christmas when I was a kid // my parents gave me a few and said they were for both birthday and christmas :p

Hi Hzl. <3 Awesome username and awesome hair! ; v ; How hard was it to go pink? I'm having the hardest time going redhead (haven't done so in a while though) and it's mostly because I'm a brunette (darker brunette on the scale). I don't know how your hairdresser got the color to be so vibrant and pretty, but my red tends to always come out less red and more copper-like, when I used to try to dye it at a salon. Now I'm back to brunette with blonde ends though. The red took forever to come out.

I LOVE POUTINE!! <3

Anyways, welcome to TBT.

Fries, cheese, gravy. Nothing to hate & everything to love. <3 Thank you for the welcome. C:

I would like to be your campaign manager in your running for admin. I have thought this over and I think I would be great for the job! Please pick me and we can make a better tomorrow, today!

#kayla4admin.

I would like to be your campaign manager in your running for admin. I have thought this over and I think I would be great for the job! Please pick me and we can make a better tomorrow, today!

#kayla4admin.

Hired. C: That last sentence .. wow. That brought a tear to my eye. I need those kinds of people on my team to get me my admin status.

YESSS. I always wanted to be a fluttershy. <3

You seriously missed your tag in my thread. :c I gave you a shoutout and everything.

Well you see, I came here as you changed it so when I saw the change I fell into a deep depression and left the thread. I just wanted to tell you my true feelings about you before I kick the chair out from under me.

Well you see, I came here as you changed it so when I saw the change I fell into a deep depression and left the thread. I just wanted to tell you my true feelings about you before I kick the chair out from under me.

My love for you though. <3
They just want to start dramas on the forums. :c

Love that video. I would never want to be any other pony besides Fluttershy.

By the way, as Admin, this is what my campaign would be against #bullies and #bullying. ( 00:25 - 00:28 seconds please. )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back