Came Looking For Friends

Oxley

Bells
Life has been stressing me out a lot recently so, for an easy form of retreat therapy, I picked up New Leaf again and started playing. I'm now on a vague goal to try and make it one of those super beautiful places that require a lot of attention and work.

I'm Oxley, and I think for now I'd just prefer to leave it at that. I came here mainly because I feel like my experiences with New Leaf could be better enriched by keeping in contact with a few people who are currently playing regularly; all my friends fell off the bandwagon a while back and don't really feel like jumping back on.

So, yeah. Glad I found this place. Hope to find some people to regularly hang out with too.

Welcome, Oxley! New Leaf is a very relaxing, laidback game, I hope it cures your stress :)

Last edited:
Hey Oxley, welcome to the bell tree! ^^ I know how it is for all of your in person friends to stop playing the game but still be into it T-T I hope you can unwind, relax, and have fun! c=

Heh, yeah, it kinda sucks, that. Guess all I can do now is try and beg people's friend codes off of them and ask to twiddle around in their town. People who play AC tend to be a friendly bunch, though, I don't think it'll be too hard to make a couple friends. Thanks for the reply!

Back