• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

CALLING ALL SIMMERS!

yeah, there still aren't a lot of stuff you can do with kids tbh. they should work more on the kdis and definitely give us toddlers soon...,, please... it's not The Real Sims unless we have nice kids stuff and toddlers..,

got supernatural dlc. made a dark fairy and fiery ghost couple with a gray doberman pinscher. love it!

tumblr_mz9kabZkIc1si3froo1_1280.png

here is a sim i made a very long time ago .... I really miss making sims just for the fun of it:)

^ she looks nice!

I wish there was a pose thing for ts4 like there is for ts3 because a big part of playing the sims for me was taking my sims to really pretty locations and posing them for pictures, but there's no pose thing for sims 4 right?

The monsters under the bed thing is sorta a weird addition to the game.
I don't really ever keep my sims as kids so I'll probably not see it but it's still strange that if you click on a single bed there's an option to spray the stuff to keep the monsters away.

I sort of want to make a new game with a kid in it so that I can try and befriend a monster but to be honest I'll get bored of the kid quickly and age them up no doubt.

Random thought but I thought we had monsters under the bed in The Sims 3?

I picked up the sims 3 recently, and spent $40 on DLC >> Worth it though, but now Pok?mon Go is gonna distract me from the Sims hehe

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg
just some screenshots from my recent game,

the photos turned out super tiny as they were originally too big to upload so i resized them and now they're too small

Last edited:
Random thought but I thought we had monsters under the bed in The Sims 3?

yeah we had, but i think they're a bigger thing now? like then you'd only get a mood thing and you could interact with the bed to look for monsters. pretttyyy sure you can befriend the monster in the sims 4? lol idk

^ yeah i saw that!!! seems to be a lot of nice stuff in it, lol, too bad they're all expensive and i'm not That into ts4... oh well it'll be nice to see youtubers use the stuff from it lmao

Got The Sims 3 through the Steam sale a few weeks back and I am enjoying it. I am very disappointed at how much they downgraded the expressiveness of Sims compared to Sims 2. If I can figure something out, I want to try running Sims 2 again. This will be QUITE the process as I used it on Windows XP before so hopefully it will work out great on Windows 10...

Got The Sims 3 through the Steam sale a few weeks back and I am enjoying it. I am very disappointed at how much they downgraded the expressiveness of Sims compared to Sims 2. If I can figure something out, I want to try running Sims 2 again. This will be QUITE the process as I used it on Windows XP before so hopefully it will work out great on Windows 10...

i'm using windows 10 and sims 2 works great for me :0

oh my god there's a thread lol, I recently was expanding my sims 4, but from a few years ago I have about 303 hours on sims 3 with pets expansion.

sims 4 is amazing imo it's just the base game that's lacking. but I have a lot of expansions. get to work, get together, spa day, outdoor stuff, and like one more $20 one. I forgot lol but it is an addiction however it's a game I'll play nonstop then put down for months

oh my god there's a thread lol, I recently was expanding my sims 4, but from a few years ago I have about 303 hours on sims 3 with pets expansion.

sims 4 is amazing imo it's just the base game that's lacking. but I have a lot of expansions. get to work, get together, spa day, outdoor stuff, and like one more $20 one. I forgot lol but it is an addiction however it's a game I'll play nonstop then put down for months

haha in my opinion that's how all the sims games are!! totally addicting and you play it pretty much non stop for a while, then you don't open the game for months ,w,

and i only own the base game for sims 4 but i really think that the game packs, stuff packs and expansion packs seem to bring a lot more to the game. (from what i've seen by watching youtubers play them)

i would really want to have get to work, the kids stuff pack and the movie hangout stuff... and also the get together pack because of the pool colours orz
but it's a bt expensive and i barely play the sims 4 now so idk if it's worth it )x

haha in my opinion that's how all the sims games are!! totally addicting and you play it pretty much non stop for a while, then you don't open the game for months ,w,

and i only own the base game for sims 4 but i really think that the game packs, stuff packs and expansion packs seem to bring a lot more to the game. (from what i've seen by watching youtubers play them)

i would really want to have get to work, the kids stuff pack and the movie hangout stuff... and also the get together pack because of the pool colours orz
but it's a bt expensive and i barely play the sims 4 now so idk if it's worth it )x

yeah the base game is terribly boring ... it sucks how expensive it is, but yeah I barely play and question if my expansions were worth it, but when I do play it it's fun. just sucks you have to spend a ton to have more fun :/

yeah the base game is terribly boring ... it sucks how expensive it is, but yeah I barely play and question if my expansions were worth it, but when I do play it it's fun. just sucks you have to spend a ton to have more fun :/

i agree!! but ahhh the things and added gameplay seems rly nice aaaaa ;w;

Okay so I'm trying really hard to get into the sims 4 but I just can't. I don't know why. I feel like something is missing. It's so pretty though. For now I'll stick with Sims 2 I guess. :/

Back