• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Calling all artists!

Jeff THE Best

Musician | Artist | Gamer
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Here is a question for you. You draw the characters on which program? Computer, tablet or special drawing tablet? I want to draw some also, but I have a hard time drawing when it's not on paper...

i use Paint tool sai and my wacom intuos tablet. It just takes getting used to.

Last edited:
Ha ha I have a similar problem too! I draw pretty well on paper, but I'm completely clueless when it comes to digital art. I just use a drawing tablet (Wacom Graphire4 4x5) and Paint Tool SAI.

I draw in Paint Tool SAI for everything! C: Though I do some special effects sometimes in Photoshop CS4, though that's usually personal stuff I use it for. My tablet is a bamboo tablet Model CTH-460 so it's nothing fancy.

Last edited:
I sketch in pencil on paper then scan into photoshop/manga studio and use my drawing tab (Wacom pen and touch) to do everything else. Fantastic tablet and software and does't take too long to get used to

Back