• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

calling all among us players!

SpaceTokki77

not very active
Bells
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Purple Bat Potion
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Purple Feather
Looking for some people to play among us with right now. I don’t particularly want to play with randoms because most of the time they’re either toxic, dating rooms, or you get banned for winning as the impostor. So, if you’d like to, please reply to this thread and i’ll send the code. I’d like if you join with your tbt name if possible or part of it. Thanks!

Attachments

• 275785F2-0DA3-4D6E-AAA1-0CC03AA7B9FD.jpeg
    275785F2-0DA3-4D6E-AAA1-0CC03AA7B9FD.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 7
Looking for some people to play among us with right now. I don’t particularly want to play with randoms because most of the time they’re either toxic, dating rooms, or you get banned for winning as the impostor. So, if you’d like to, please reply to this thread and i’ll send the code. I’d like if you join with your tbt name if possible or part of it. Thanks!
i’ll join if i have time!

I missed this one but I'm up for future games if you decide to play again! If anyone ever wants to play feel free to shoot me a PM and I might be able to drop in. I also am not fond of playing with randomly assigned people, it can be tough to find a good group that just wants to have some fun and enjoy a few rounds.

If youguys are ever playing again, please send me a DM! I'd love to play with the people here:)

I'm up for future games =) I love Among Us!

I too detest randos, so I feel you. We actually have a server that's built up of every good/nice rando we've ever come across, lol. It took awhile to build it up because most people are just toxic as heck..

Back