Shop Calla's Collectible Shop (Houses, Candy & More)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CallawayBannerRequest.png

Added Pokemon

You can find IVs in the Kiloude City Pok?mon Centre, by talking to the guy next to the TV screen :) He'll give you a vague summary of your Pok?mon's stats, and if he says some can't be beat it means they're perfect. There are more detailed guides on places like Marilland and Nugget Bridge

Anyway, what natures are the German Ditto, and what would you want for them?

Last edited:
Hmm...brave really isn't a good nature for Darkrai :( what's the nature of Shaymin?
As for IVs, go inside the Kiloude City pokemon center and talk to the people inside. One guy will ask to judge your pokemon. Select whichever pokemon. He'll list some stats, and after he'll say 'Stats like this...they simply can't be beat!'. These stats are the max IV stats. If he says something different about stats he listed, then the pokemon has no max IVs.

@the221Believer:

I'll need to check, hold on still trying to find my flying pokemon XD. I don't really care how much, make an offer. I have a shiny ditto my friend gave me for breeding

German Dittos:
Adamant x3 and a Docile

and how about, i dunno, 25 TBT for logging?

----

@BHawks:

I'm still learning about natures, I'm more in for catching them all //lame old school player sorry.

Shaymin is also brave.

I'll go find out the IVs

----

EDIT:
Darkrai got "can't be beat"
as did Shaymin.

Last edited:
Ahhh, okay! Adamant doesn't really help me for anything I'm breeding it on. For now I'd rather just do the log, if that's okay. I'll add you and send the TBT?

Is there anything you need for your dex that I might be able to send over to help you out as well?

Last edited:
@the221believer:
I keep wanna to type 221 Baker Street as your Username LOLOL

Lemme add you :D

@BHawks:

I dunno I just got overall, I'm starting to worry I won hacked pokemon I'll have to go through and check them all. I don't wanna sell hacked pokemon to people, that's not cool.

Might have to ***** out the contest holder on Tumblr too.

@the221believer:
I keep wanna to type 221 Baker Street as your Username LOLOL

Lemme add you :D

LOL I'd answer to that too tbh (I actually went by Sherlock in my Philosophy class the entire last school year because there were so many K names the prof would have had trouble remembering them all. So I got tagged as Sherlock due to all of the related buttons on my lanyard. :p)

Let me know when you're ready~ IGN is Lorelei so you can find me easily.

Last edited:
They were all like perfect so yeah. That's 6IVs all around on like 7 of the shiny legendaries I won. I'm legit feeling unsure about this.

Yeah those are hacked for sure

Okay pulling those down from my list. I'll have to check all my pokemon now, then yell at the giveaway host. This is not cool.

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL I'd answer to that too tbh (I actually went by Sherlock in my Philosophy class the entire last school year because there were so many K names the prof would have had trouble remembering them all. So I got tagged as Sherlock due to all of the related buttons on my lanyard. :p)

Let me know when you're ready~ IGN is Lorelei so you can find me easily.

ready! I forgot to turn on my internet XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hold on Sherlock, darling. I talked to someone and accidently pressed yes for a battle UGH.

Oh gosh I've done that before. Don't worry about it, and I'm sorry if shooting off the trade requests myself bugged you!

Also - Do you mind if I don't delete your FC now? I really like collecting Friend Safaris. ^^;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back