Tetris Grid
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Feedback
100% (21) +
dcvhrmc-1bafc658-ce73-4a86-a7e6-c4138757d47b.png
dcvhrzx-f108e5fe-2a88-4aca-ac1f-a9ea7bfdf8ba.png

dcvhs0e-03956ee3-ebb3-4e47-823d-5aebf16b2258.png
dcvhtgn-cac056a7-e311-4ceb-bfe2-347e8652c439.png

Drawing commissions like this! The text says "Kurou" since I go by that name on Twitter and Deviantart.

You will receive two files: a transparent version and a flat color background! The actual size will be between 500 to 600 pixels and will be a PNG file.

I don't accept TBT as I don't have any use for it at the moment, sorry for the inconvenience!
Price: $15.00 USD (Paypal) or 1500 DeviantArt Points.
Props (stuffed animals, desserts, etc.) are FREE !
Extra facial expressions (if you want multiple facial expressions instead of one): $3.00 each or DeviantArt 300 Points each.

I can draw mayors, OC's, photograph references, etc.!

Please fill out this form below if interested and either comment below or send a PM!

Form
Character References:
Face Expression (happy, angry, etc.):
Pose (optional; If left blank I will choose for you!):
Background color (optional; If left blank I will choose for you!):
Payment method (Paypal or Deviantart Points):

Thanks for looking!

Slots:
1. esweeeny (complete!)
2. OPEN
3. OPEN

Last edited:
Form
Character References: I would love me and my dog harry potter style! I represent the gryffindor house and would love to see zeke in hufflepuff because i like both house? :p
Face Expression (happy, angry, etc.): Happy or winking? :) zeke smiling :p
Pose (optional): here are some references: Zekemusic_3_300x300.jpges1_by_caprisu-dcrv0as.jpgZEKE-LIZ-LUNAART.jpg
Background color (optional- If left blank I will choose a color for you!): Light rose pink?
Payment method (Paypal or Deviantart Points): Paypal!

Form
Character References: I would love me and my dog harry potter style! I represent the gryffindor house and would love to see zeke in hufflepuff because i like both house? :p
Face Expression (happy, angry, etc.): Happy or winking? :) zeke smiling :p
Pose (optional): here are some references: View attachment 222840View attachment 222841View attachment 222842
Background color (optional- If left blank I will choose a color for you!): Light rose pink?
Payment method (Paypal or Deviantart Points): Paypal!

YAY thank you so much for sending a form ~
Aww they are both so cute! I would love to draw them ^^

DlUCFXn.png

Are these the outfits that you would like to see them in ~? And would you like for Zeke to wear only the scarf or the entire outfit as well? I hadn't seen Harry Potter so I wanted to make sure just in case!

I'll send you a PM about the Paypal details!

YAY thank you so much for sending a form ~
Aww they are both so cute! I would love to draw them ^^

DlUCFXn.png

Are these the outfits that you would like to see them in ~? And would you like for Zeke to wear only the scarf or the entire outfit as well? I hadn't seen Harry Potter so I wanted to make sure just in case!

I'll send you a PM about the Paypal details!

Can we do something similar to this? but instead of a flower, a maroon hairbow? :D

cf0d12346e516f887c44e4a7f7473fd4.jpg

hehehe :D

Last edited:
I think it'd be really cute for him to be sitting on top of my head! since a lot of my art he's right next to me or laying down by me, if that's doable?

Back