Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

oswaldies


Bells
I feel this site is not as kid friendly as this game is for all ages
and I wanted to leave
I'm sorry for the trouble I caused but goodbye

So sorry to see you leave. You've been an amazing member of the community, contributing in your own ways. Really, it sucks </3

Pop by again to check in sometimes! :') seriously you'll be missed <3

Really gonna miss you around, I remember all the good messages we've had

You didn't cause any trouble, and the game this website is based on may be friendly, but there's much more than just Animal Crossing here.
It may not be the kindest place in town, but it is pretty decent.
I hope you'd reconsider, people will miss you.

Noo!! Don't go ;_: We will all miss you..... If you wish to leave that's your choice and no one can stop you, but take time to consider it.. I tried leaving these forums a year ago and a year before that, and always came back to TBT in the end, no matter how many other forums or MMORPGs' I dropped. This place is the best forum I've ever visited, and the longest and most posts I've had on a forum, so I hope you'd reconsider to stay as well. This is one of the few, wonderful safe havens on the internet left remaining. The community is so nice and so are all the mods, sages, and admins. :)

https://youtu.be/zmcmp11bRxk

Last edited:
Why are all of the good members leaving? It's very sad to see them go.

Okay, I decided on this. Once this month is over, I'm out.

This may be for the best. I do hope you'll return one day, or find a better place that suits you more to hang out. You were never a bad person, oswaldie's, you're only human. You are a precious baby, and I am sorry for the bad things that happened </3

We don't allow leaving threads, so I'll close this here.

Not sure what you mean by causing trouble for people, but remember the door is always open if you ever wish to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back