• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Buying with TBT] My ACNH Rep as Coraline

-Lumi-

🌸 Springtime Lesbian 🌸
Bells
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Leif
Feedback
100% (125) +
Hello!!

Okay so, the title might not make a whole lot of sense, lol. But I want my AC rep in two of Coralines little outfits, with the same hairstyle (but not blue), and her adorable dragon fly clip. Coraline is my favourite movie and I just thought this might be cute!!

That's a lot to ask for, I know!! Let me know what price you think is fair.

1641311621628.png
d58930f761054ae366522559549c2ba9.png

With Thin Tea as her hair colour, please!

1641311721632.png
img_60308afb6e973.jpg

78a55a1943b232f0713439da90e9eb97.jpg

So really just keep her eyes blue and if her hair could be a light brown colour (please animal crossing... bring back the Thin Tea hair colour) that would be amazing.

Nvm.

Last edited:
hello! You can check my shop for details, however the only thing is I dont offer colored peices at this time. I can draw your rep in her outfits if you'd like. I can do a chibi style like shes a stuffed animal (similar to the buttons and everything) or something more realistic. <3

Thank you so much!! I have seen your shop, I was just really hoping for something coloured at this time. But thank you so much 💕

good luck on your search

Back