• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Buying Wishlist+Stones+Wood

I have tons of wood. Is 75k bells per stack fair? If not let me know what you’re offering!
Thanks! Since I need stones and wood I’ll take another offer, but thank you!
Post automatically merged:

hi! i can offer 3 stacks each of wood & stones if you're interested, i'd prefer igb :blush:

Hi! How much would IGB would you like for the stacks?

i have a bottled ship, unfinished puzzle, and upright vacuum! i can take 50k for all 3

50K sounds good! Dodo code JKYWG :)

Closing gates for now! PM me if you wanna trade at another time, otherwise I’ll just do another thread some time. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
I have all these lemme know if you want any
Beekeepers hive
Blue blossoming wall
Box corner sofa
Coconut wall planter
Foosball table
Green blossoming wall
Intercom Monitor
Iron hanger stand
Pink heart rug
Red wavy rug
Snow globe
Wooden stool
Woodland wall

I can also craft you the cosmos shower, and tulip surprise box and ironwood clock just need the ingredients

Hi! I can get you the following:

Ball
Bamboo lunch box
Bamboo shelf
Beach chair (yellow/green)
Beekeepers hive
blue blossoming wall *
Blue kitchen mat
Bottled Ship
Circuit board wall
cloth shoulder bag
coffee cup *
cordless phone (light blue)
Cosmos shower
Flashy Flower sign
floor seat *
Garbage bin (black)
handy water cooler
infused water dispenser
Intercom monitor *
iron garden table
iron hanger stand
ironing board *
life ring *
lobby flooring
manga library wall
mini cactus set
misty garden wall
natural square table
old fashioned alarm clock (white)
Palm tree lamp
peach wall
pinball machine *
pink flower print wall *
plain wooden shop sign
pond stone
peach stripes rug
sea globe
shell bed
stack of books
tall lantern
table setting (blue)
throwback race car bed *
trashbags (need the materials to make)
unfinished puzzle
upright vacuum (white)
wooden full-length mirror
wooden stool
wooden tool box
woodland wall
Yucca *

The *'s are things that I would need to order for you!

Hi! I can craft/get you a soccer ball, KK comrade, cosmos wreath, brown floor seat, pink heart doorplate, intercom monitor, iron garden table, iron hanger stand, ironwood low table, ironwood table, log decorative shelves, log chair, mini cactus set, mom's pen stand, mush rug, natural square table, yellow peach peach chair, pink heart rug, rattan low table, rose bed, snow globe, sleigh, pink stand mixer, and white yucca for 30 NMT? If you already have some of these I can lower the price

I have a DIY recipe for a pansy table, if that’s alright!

Thank you! I’ll let you know if I’m interested at some later point, for now I don’t feel like doing a trade for one DIY; hope that isn’t too rude...thank you so much!

I have a DIY recipe for a pansy table, if that’s alright!
Thank you! I’ll let you know if I’m interested at some later point, for now I don’t feel like doing a trade for one DIY; hope that isn’t too rude...thank you so much!

Hey there! I’m not sure if you were looking for just the items or the diys, but I do have these diys on your list if you needed them:
-bonsai shelf diy (3 tbt)
-iron doorplate diy (3 tbt)
-iron wall rack diy (3 tbt)
-mossy garden rock diy (3 tbt)
-pan flute diy (3 tbt)
-pansy table diy (3 tbt)
-pond stone diy (3 tbt)
-signpost diy (3 tbt)
-windflower diy (3 tbt)
-mermaid wall diy (10 tbt)

also have this nook mile item:
-playground gym (pastel) (5 tbt)

let me know if you wanna buy any of these!

Hi all! I have updated my wishlist to include some fall items; can pay in any method you wish; I’m also ok with the DIY or actual item. Doesn’t need to be a particular version as long as it can be customized. Thank you! :) https://villagerdb.com/user/baileyanne94/list/wishlist

Hey there! I’m not sure if you were looking for just the items or the diys, but I do have these diys on your list if you needed them:
-bonsai shelf diy (3 tbt)
-iron doorplate diy (3 tbt)
-iron wall rack diy (3 tbt)
-mossy garden rock diy (3 tbt)
-pan flute diy (3 tbt)
-pansy table diy (3 tbt)
-pond stone diy (3 tbt)
-signpost diy (3 tbt)
-windflower diy (3 tbt)
-mermaid wall diy (10 tbt)

also have this nook mile item:
-playground gym (pastel) (5 tbt)

let me know if you wanna buy any of these!

Hi! If you still have these, I’d be interested in the Bonsai Shelf DIY, Iron Wall Rack DIY, Pond Stone DIY, Signpost DIY and Pastel Playground Gym for 17 TBT? Thank you!

Hi! I have the following for 2 tbt each:
- pond stone diy
- mossy garden rock diy
- pansy table diy

the following for 10 tbt each
- starry sky wall diy
- starry garland diy

and I have a birthday sign for 15 tbt

Heyyy I have nova lights and crescent moon chair diys, would love to swap for other diys if you have any or mum items?

Hi! If you still have these, I’d be interested in the Bonsai Shelf DIY, Iron Wall Rack DIY, Pond Stone DIY, Signpost DIY and Pastel Playground Gym for 17 TBT? Thank you!
Sorry I never got a notification for your reply, but yes I still have those! PM me whenever you’re available again and I’ll have them ready for you!

Sorry I never got a notification for your reply, but yes I still have those! PM me whenever you’re available again and I’ll have them ready for you!

No worries, sorry it took a bit for me to respond but I appreciate you still wanting to trade! If not later today perhaps tomorrow or in a few days, I’m not in a big rush :) thank you!

Back