• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Buying Wishlist+Stones+Wood

baileyanne94

Bells
Switch
7233-5562-3234
Feedback
100% (169) +
Hi everyone! Looking to buy some things on my wishlist as well as some stones and normal wood as I’ve been short on those recently. Name your price! We can meet on my island unless you prefer yours.

Highest priority from the wishlist is kitchen surface items and the like, but I’ll take anything. I’m also ok with cataloging items.
Thank you!
Code: JKYWG

Last edited:
Hey I have colorful beach ball and blue plastic pool

Hi, thanks! How much would you like? I can do most forms of payment, I don’t LOVE using NMT but I understand lots of people wanna use that so it’s fine!

I can always catalog, too.

Hi, thanks! How much would you like? I can do most forms of payment, I don’t LOVE using NMT but I understand lots of people wanna use that so it’s fine!

I can always catalog, too.
Bells is fine :) how is 30k for both

i can craft you the ironwood items, unless you’re looking for the actual DIY

EDIT: i also have the bottled ship and colorful vinyl rug

JKYWG
Post automatically merged:

i can craft you the ironwood items, unless you’re looking for the actual DIY

EDIT: i also have the bottled ship and colorful vinyl rug

I’m fine with the items as opposed to the DIY! I can pay you for crafting those as well as the ship and rug, if you’d like.

JKYWG
Post automatically merged:

I’m fine with the items as opposed to the DIY! I can pay you for crafting those as well as the ship and rug, if you’d like.
yeah i can craft you iroonwood clock, dresser, cupboard and kitchenette. i just dont have the low table or table. however, you do need a ironwood dresser for the cupboard and kitchnette which i can also craft for you so dont worry about it, just bring mats for everything else.

does 10 NMT for everything sound good?

yeah i can craft you iroonwood clock, dresser, cupboard and kitchenette. i just dont have the low table or table. however, you do need a ironwood dresser for the cupboard and kitchnette which i can also craft for you so dont worry about it, just bring mats for everything else.

does 10 NMT for everything sound good?

Yeah 10 NMT is good! I’ll leave my gate open with that same Dodo code for whenever you’re ready. Thank you!

I could craft you the apple rug, peach surprise box, and shell rug. I could also give you the rattan end table and throwback rocket. lmk what you think would be a good price point!

I could craft you the apple rug, peach surprise box, and shell rug. I could also give you the rattan end table and throwback rocket. lmk what you think would be a good price point!

I’m a bit low on NMT, would IGB or something else work for you?

I have tons of wood. Is 75k bells per stack fair? If not let me know what you’re offering!

hi! i can offer 3 stacks each of wood & stones if you're interested, i'd prefer igb :blush:

i have a bottled ship, unfinished puzzle, and upright vacuum! i can take 50k for all 3

Back