• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading / Buying: Wishlist Items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic. Thank you so much. Hahaha. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

DANG IT. I didn't realize I have to swap times because my items from the last visit are unsent. Can I revisit? Sorry. Ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can tell I'm not used to mutiple RV visits in a day. Lol!

Its totally fine dont worry about it! :) just let me know when you're ready! I'm in no rush so its no problem!

Let's just hope my AC luck doesn't translate to real life tomorrow and I trip like I'm having a bad luck day in AC while getting my diploma. :p

Let's just hope my AC luck doesn't translate to real life tomorrow and I trip like I'm having a bad luck day in AC while getting my diploma. :p

I'm positive that you'll have a really lucky day omg! Just scanned Felyne, opening gate! :)

Awesome. Working on changing my time now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much. Make sure you check your town (particularly the route to the campsite). I think you'll find a few surprises. ;)

You were a great visitor and host!

Awesome. Working on changing my time now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much. Make sure you check your town (particularly the route to the campsite). I think you'll find a few surprises. ;)

You were a great visitor and host!

Thank you so so much I really appreciate everything! :) the same to you, a really nice and polite host/visitor! If you'd ever like me to scan another amiibo for you please don't hesitate to ask, and I also hope you enjoy your graduation tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back