Trading / Buying: Wishlist Items!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uwuraraka

yare yare daze
Bells
Feedback
100% (123) +
Hello! Looking to trade items I can get for some that I don’t have :)

Here is my wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/Z4JxcBzPg2?limit=50&offset=0

I have access to the following villagers through my figures/cards:

Legend of Zelda
Wolf Link
Epona
Medli
Ganon

Welcome Amiibo
Stella
Hornsby
Wade

Sanrio characters
Rilla
Marty
Etoile
Chai
Chelsea
Toby

Other
Villager
Felyne

Here is another link of all the items I can order for you, which are found in the above character’s RVs: http://moridb.com/catalogs/UtiKSg7l8o

I would really prefer to trade items or RV visits for my wishlist items, but I am not against paying 2 tbt per item, or if we could trade RV visits that would be great as well! :) thanks for taking the time to read my post!

SIDE NOTE: I also have amiibo cards for Whitney, Roscoe, Skye, Fuchsia, Antonio, and Boomer if anyone would want to trade a villager move-in for some items!

Last edited:
I have Dobie's RV, and could possibly trade a visit to his RV for one of yours. I also have others (listed in my signature) you could visit as well. :)

I have Dobie's RV, and could possibly trade a visit to his RV for one of yours. I also have others (listed in my signature) you could visit as well. :)

Thats awesome thank you so much! I'd be interested in visiting Dobie and Billy's RVs if thats okay :) which ones would you like to visit?

I would love to visit Chai and Etolie's RVs. :)

You'll be visiting Aspen to visit Dobie's/Billy's RVs, and my character from my other town (Hamster) will come to visit your two RVs. (Having two towns is hard. Lol.)

I'm totally fine letting you visit first. :)

I would love to visit Chai and Etolie's RVs. :)

You'll be visiting Aspen to visit Dobie's/Billy's RVs, and my character from my other town (Hamster) will come to visit your two RVs. (Having two towns is hard. Lol.)

I'm totally fine letting you visit first. :)

I totally get it about the two towns lol! And thank you so much for letting me visit first I really appreciate it! Are you available now or at some other time? :)

I'm available now. It's best. Haha. I graduate college tomorrow so I'll be kinda busy the next day or so. ;)

I've got Dobie in his RV now, and I'm putting in your FC and working on opening up my gate. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate for Aspen is open. You can walk to the campground and wander on your own. Feel free to take any perfect fruit you'd like. :)

I'm available now. It's best. Haha. I graduate college tomorrow so I'll be kinda busy the next day or so. ;)

I've got Dobie in his RV now, and I'm putting in your FC and working on opening up my gate. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate for Aspen is open. You can walk to the campground and wander on your own. Feel free to take any perfect fruit you'd like. :)

Thank you so much! :) also congrats on college thats awesome!

Thanks! I'm going to be a teacher, so I'm looking forward to only being rich in Animal Crossing. :)

You know what, just to make it easier I'm gonna switch over to Hamster and have you visit Billy there, so then I can just run to the train station when it's my turn. :p

Would you like me to scan in one of the Sanrio villagers for you now? :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know what, just to make it easier I'm gonna switch over to Hamster and have you visit Billy there, so then I can just run to the train station when it's my turn. :p

Oh alright! Sounds good! :) I'll scan Chai and Etoiles card for you right after!

Nah, I can wait until you're done. :)

It makes it easier to get it all done at once.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am opening my gate now. :)

Awesome. I'm headin' to you. :)

Chai has been scanned, opening my gates! Also I forgot to mention this in my original post but I also have the Felyne amiibo (from monster hunter) if you wanted to visit that too! Or if you wanted to revisit chai/etoiles RVs thats totally cool as well!

I'd love to visit Felyne if that's okay, but I understand if you don't have the extra time. Haha.

Epic. Thank you so much. Hahaha. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

DANG IT. I didn't realize I have to swap times because my items from the last visit are unsent. Can I revisit? Sorry. Ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can tell I'm not used to mutiple RV visits in a day. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back