Trading / Buying: Wishlist Items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic. Thank you so much. Hahaha. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

DANG IT. I didn't realize I have to swap times because my items from the last visit are unsent. Can I revisit? Sorry. Ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can tell I'm not used to mutiple RV visits in a day. Lol!

Its totally fine dont worry about it! :) just let me know when you're ready! I'm in no rush so its no problem!

Let's just hope my AC luck doesn't translate to real life tomorrow and I trip like I'm having a bad luck day in AC while getting my diploma. :p

Let's just hope my AC luck doesn't translate to real life tomorrow and I trip like I'm having a bad luck day in AC while getting my diploma. :p

I'm positive that you'll have a really lucky day omg! Just scanned Felyne, opening gate! :)

Awesome. Working on changing my time now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much. Make sure you check your town (particularly the route to the campsite). I think you'll find a few surprises. ;)

You were a great visitor and host!

Awesome. Working on changing my time now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much. Make sure you check your town (particularly the route to the campsite). I think you'll find a few surprises. ;)

You were a great visitor and host!

Thank you so so much I really appreciate everything! :) the same to you, a really nice and polite host/visitor! If you'd ever like me to scan another amiibo for you please don't hesitate to ask, and I also hope you enjoy your graduation tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back