• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Buying some furniture 5tbt each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great!! Are you available right now? :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you prefer coming over or do you want me to visit? :blush: Bells are on the way~

I am available right now!! (Sorry i didnt see ur message until now ;;)

Hello :) I can get you these items, if you don't mind giving me some time as it's around 3:30 am over here. If that's okay with you, I'll get it started when I wake up. c:

-3x metal-and-wood chair
-1x large tea table
-4x greenhouse box
-4x trellis
-4x brown seat
-1x sushi menu
-2x cacao tree
-2x console table
-4x firewood
-4x garden chair
-3x garden table
-1x garden tools

Last edited:
I am available right now!! (Sorry i didnt see ur message until now ;;)

Hey! Are you still there? :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello :) I can get you these items, if you don't mind giving me some time as it's around 3:30 am over here. If that's okay with you, I'll get it started when I wake up. c:

-3x metal-and-wood chair
-1x large tea table
-4x greenhouse box
-4x trellis
-4x brown seat
-1x sushi menu
-2x cacao tree
-2x console table
-4x firewood
-4x garden chair
-3x garden table
-1x garden tools

Hey! No problem at all! Take your time and goodnight! :blush:

Hi, so sorry for the wait, now I have them all ready to go! :)
I'm not very available right now (browsing the forum whilst engaged in errands), but I'll be on and off - capable of delivering for next 30 mins or so. Then again, I'll be back on around 2-3 am GMT+9. ( a few hours later from this post)

FC in my signature, I'll be coming from my main town (1st FC).
Thanks for being so patient!

Last edited:
Hi, so sorry for the wait, now I have them all ready to go! :)
I'm not very available right now (browsing the forum whilst engaged in errands), but I'll be on and off - capable of delivering for next 30 mins or so. Then again, I'll be back on around 2-3 am GMT+9. ( a few hours later from this post)

FC in my signature, I'll be coming from my main town (1st FC).
Thanks for being so patient!

Hi! Sorry for the late reply, I was at the movies. I’m available for the rest of the day! Let me know when you’re back! :blush:

Edit: I’ve send the bells :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oof it was 5:17 am when you sent that but I should be available all day today!

Ohh wow, i didn’t know:eek: Let me know when you’re ready, i’m available for the rest of the day :blush:

Edit: I’ve send the bells :blush:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back