• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop BUYING~SELLING~TRADING~MOSTLY UN- ORDERABLES ~NEW ITEMS ADDED

Can I purchase the snow bunny?
Yes, I still have it ... I would prefer to be paid in TBT bells ... But if not, 500k regular bells is fine ...
If you do the 100 TBT bell I will add you and come and deliver Snow Bunny as soon as I see the transfer. :)

Unfortunately, the striped wet suit sold, but I can sell you the muumuu for 200k

The snow bunny please I would like to buy it with bells, I'm sorry but can you hold onto the bunny for me I'll pay 1mil for it if you can hold it for me I need to go out and buy a new ds charger

Last edited:
The snow bunny please I would like to buy it with bells, I'm sorry but can you hold onto the bunny for me I'll pay 1mil for it if you can hold it for me I need to go out and buy a new ds charger
Ok ... I have a Snow Bunny reserved for you. :) I may be offline again soon, but should be back by 6:00 PM PST or three hours from now.

Is there a sloppy sink available still? If so i will buy and a box of chocolate from island x

Last edited:
Back