• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading 🌸 Buying, Selling, Trading & Cataloging 🌸

Would you be willing to trade your forest floor (just to catalog) and Wii U for the busted umbrella, captains hat, elegant umbrella, forest umbrella, Gracie umbrella, leaf umbrella, matadors hat, modern umbrella, retro helmet and Viking helmet? Thanks!

Yes I'd be willing to do that! Let me gather items up and add you. Preference on which town?

I'm not sure if I will be available in 2.5 hours. Get in touch with me then and if I still have the items I'll be happy to trade then if I'm still online.

Still online trading, if anyone needs anything i have. Items get added fairly regularly as I clean out my storage.

hi could I get your backgammon wall for one famous mushroom?

Yes please DM me if you're around today, giddy, I would love to trade with you (if you haven't already gotten the item!).

Yes please DM me if you're around today, giddy, I would love to trade with you (if you haven't already gotten the item!).

Sure I'm ready whenever you are XD

I have more than one mushroom if you need more than one~

Last edited:
I'm back if you're still available for trade. I'll collect your item and open my town in just a few minutes.

Oh and I only need one. TY :]

Last edited:
Hi, I have a red aloha tee from your wishlist. Could I trade it for your Wii Balance Board? :)

Absolutely. Give me a few minutes to get everything taken care of you (adding you and finding the item) and when I'm ready to open I will leave you a message on your profile.

uX4y6u9.gif

Items for sale:http://moridb.com/catalogs/8MwtGuaFqe

Items for sale not listed on MoriDB:
archelon model
apato model
mammoth model
T. rex model
Tiffany's pic
Klaus's pic

Gardening supplies on hand:
cedar saplings (x2)

*if you're looking for a certain kind of bush start, ask me

My wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/22TBI1CfPA

Also trading for: four-leaf covers (x1) and famous mushroom (x1)

Also I will trade for the opportunty to catalog any of these items: http://moridb.com/catalogs/C1l4sEcE7c

I will not accept TBT for a trade.

Hello can i buy your hello kitty hat?
You can pick the price :3

Uhhh how about three bags of 99k bells? If that's too much just let me know? IDK values. Adding you and opening. Please feel free to come on over and help yourself to the trade if I'm afk.

Uhhh how about three bags of 99k bells? If that's too much just let me know? IDK values. Adding you and opening. Please feel free to come on over and help yourself to the trade if I'm afk.

Sounds great and the price is okay :3

On my way

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks a lot :3

Back