Selling Selling some items !! NL 🕊 🕊 🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have checked my storage and sorry I have only golden carpet. If you need let me know.

I was not available yesterday at the time. If you still need only golden carpet, I can do trade today at 4pm CET time today or tomorrow. Please let me know in advance so that we can both meet up same time.
If time is not convenient for you. Let me know from between what time to what time is good for you. Thank you!
I’ll buy the golden carpet for 3 TBT. 4 PM your time is 10 AM my time, we can play then tomorrow. My town or yours? Also I’ll trade the TBT as soon as you confirm we can meet up then.

I’ll buy the golden carpet for 3 TBT. 4 PM your time is 10 AM my time, we can play then tomorrow. My town or yours? Also I’ll trade the TBT as soon as you confirm we can meet up then.

Hi 4pm CET today 31th is good to me.

This is mine:
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
5241-2012-4294
NL - Town Name Canary

Could you please add my friend code before trade. You can come and collect your item in my town.

Thank you.

Hi 4pm CET today 31th is good to me.

This is mine:
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
5241-2012-4294
NL - Town Name Canary

Could you please add my friend code before trade. You can come and collect your item in my town.

Thank you.
You’re welcome, I started the trade and am on my way!

Mayor Name : Alyssa
Town Name : Oakwood
Friend Code: 1650-8407-9364
Buying: Golden furniture set
tbt total: 42
Availability and time zone <convert to CET>: My timezone is EST, and I'm pretty much available any day aside from Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. If something were to come up I'd let you know in advance. What time works best for you? I've also added you on my 3DS.

@Minicroakoid

Hi I just found the golden bed and golden chair in 3rd player storage. If you are still looking for them, let me know. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back