• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying [Buying] Rococo Furniture To Complete Set

flowerbunny

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
I have almost finished collecting the furniture for this series! All I need to find now is,

Rococo Table
Rococo Clock
Rococo Chair
Rococo Dresser

If anyone has them on hand name your price, or has the items in their catalogue and would be willing to let me visit their town I will be grateful

My friend code is 0877-0878-4747

Thanks~

Thankyou! I added your friendcode ^o^ Do you also need to know someones name to add a friendcode? Right now I have you listed as "Dustygirl"

I believe it will change to my name when you register me. Town name is Rizzland. The four pieces that you are looking for will be off to the left. I will open my gates now.

I would have let you keep them but I need them for my house LOL!! Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

I'm so embarrassed, its my first time trading so I wasn't really sure how it all came about! Haha :p I have ordered it all now, thanks again ^^ You too!

Back