• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Guard's Helmet + Uniform, Wii Locker and Snowman Head

Rockman!

Bells
Yes it's amazing. I actually have Wi-Fi now. The only thing is ... my Wii is upstairs and my computer is downstairs.

So, I'm looking for ...

Guard's Helmet
Guard's Uniform
Guard's Helmet + Uniform
Wii Locker
Snowman Head

I'll pay whatever.

Rockman! said:
Yes it's amazing. I actually have Wi-Fi now. The only thing is ... my Wii is upstairs and my computer is downstairs.

So, I'm looking for ...

Guard's Helmet
Guard's Uniform
Star (The Mario one)

I'll pay whatever.
You can come over and get the Guards uniform + Helmet from me right now for free.
Are you available right now?

MrMr said:
You can come over and get the Guards uniform + Helmet from me right now for free.
Are you available right now?
I'll be free after school. I get out at 3 PM or so ...

I'm pretty much stoked with cash, so 1,000 Bells will do nicely. And I'll give you the requested DLC for free.

I'd offer these DLC to you but these guys had already beaten me to it. :p

I must warn you that Roachey#2 is a hacker. Take his offer if you don't mind trading with hackers, otherwise: accept Aaron's offer.

Worry not, I might get you these DLCs for you, if you wish. I can even trade right now!

Back