• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying [ Buying ] Flowery Painting

bamdom

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I've been resetting my game over and over again today, time traveling myself through an infinite loop of Crazy Redd visits, and it's been close to 10 hours now. Still, I have yet to see a single Flowery Painting.

The excruciating part? It's literally the very last thing I need in my entire museum for it to be 100% complete.

I'm willing to toss away a few bells for it. Upwards of 1 million.
(I don't have much else to my name, as I've recently reset my town and am working on completing the museum before I actually start building up my town.

Does anyone have a flowery painting available for me to purchase?
I'd sell my soul for one, if I had one to sell.

I am 100% sure I have the painting, I just am having difficulty locating it because every square inch of my town is covered in random junk. Sorry for the wait :[

Good news!!! I found it. It was behind a tree. FML @ that 40 min search. Please let me know when your gates are open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW I need your FC

Alright!

FC: 1048-8864-8428. I'll wait until you've added me to open them!

Added! BTW you don't have to give me 1 mil if that's all you've got to your name D: I'd feel guilty. I normally sell paintings for 200k. How does that sound?

Gates are open! IGN is Genie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah, 200k is fine!

Thank ye kindly /)^o^)/)

(I used to have lots of money until Tom Nook happened lol)

Also, don't mind the 336703948690348 pitfall seeds by the station lmao.

Which one are you? I see 4 gates open at the same time and don't want to go to the wrong town accidentally.

Enjoy! If you have the time, leave me a positive wifi feedback please :] I'd appreciate it.

Back