• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying [ Buying ] Flowery Painting

bamdom

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I've been resetting my game over and over again today, time traveling myself through an infinite loop of Crazy Redd visits, and it's been close to 10 hours now. Still, I have yet to see a single Flowery Painting.

The excruciating part? It's literally the very last thing I need in my entire museum for it to be 100% complete.

I'm willing to toss away a few bells for it. Upwards of 1 million.
(I don't have much else to my name, as I've recently reset my town and am working on completing the museum before I actually start building up my town.

Does anyone have a flowery painting available for me to purchase?
I'd sell my soul for one, if I had one to sell.

I am 100% sure I have the painting, I just am having difficulty locating it because every square inch of my town is covered in random junk. Sorry for the wait :[

Good news!!! I found it. It was behind a tree. FML @ that 40 min search. Please let me know when your gates are open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW I need your FC

Alright!

FC: 1048-8864-8428. I'll wait until you've added me to open them!

Added! BTW you don't have to give me 1 mil if that's all you've got to your name D: I'd feel guilty. I normally sell paintings for 200k. How does that sound?

Gates are open! IGN is Genie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah, 200k is fine!

Thank ye kindly /)^o^)/)

(I used to have lots of money until Tom Nook happened lol)

Also, don't mind the 336703948690348 pitfall seeds by the station lmao.

Which one are you? I see 4 gates open at the same time and don't want to go to the wrong town accidentally.

Enjoy! If you have the time, leave me a positive wifi feedback please :] I'd appreciate it.

Back