• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying 5k TBT Bells Paying 2.7 million for every 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put up the stuff at my re-tail so please let me know when I can open my gate for you! c:

Okay! But don't make fun, my town is sorta under construction from random move-ins. ^^; Lol
I am going to go do some chores around the house, I will be checking up on this post to see when it is my turn for you to come to my town! I'm so excited, I never owned that many bells before! XD

I am done with doing some chores for the moment. c: Just taking break to try and get some pwps from the wet suit method. Lemme know when you're done with Demizeh!~

I need to head out for a few hours. But I'll be back.

Last edited:
I am sorry but I found someone who is willing to do 3.5 mil for every 100tbt. :c
I am truly sorry that I didn't stick with you.
I wish you luck getting the tbt you need though so you and your daughter can get DKCR! c:
Once again, I am sorry. :c

Okay! ^_^ I think 500 comes to 13.5? I'd prefer not to do the retail method, is that okay?

No problem! I've got all day (wooooo being underemployed!). I've added your FC so just let me know whenever you are ready and I will make sure there is space near my tree. Also thank you :)

I am terribly sorry, SakuraPrimrose, but I would love to still trade with you.
I will up my offer of original 800 tbt to 1000 tbt for the total of 27mil?
I think I was about to get scammed by the other person I was going to trade with. :c

No problem! I've got all day (wooooo being underemployed!). I've added your FC so just let me know whenever you are ready and I will make sure there is space near my tree. Also thank you :)

Just heading back to my town right now and I will add you and grab the bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back