• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Buying 5k TBT Bells Paying 2.7 million for every 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletPrincess

Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Rainbow Feather
う
Feedback
100% (458) +
Would really like to get enough bells to buy a game download. I am buying TBT bells. 2.7 Mil in game bells for every 100.

Would really like to get enough bells to buy a game download. I am buying TBT bells. 2.7 Mil in game bells for every 100.

Are you able to trade now? Please add my FC and I can drop off the bells.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 500 TBT to sell! ^^

If you are able to trade now please add my code and You can send the bells when I am over dropping the bells in your town.

Would the re-tail method be easier for you or will you just drop the bells.
500 TBT for 13,5 mil right. Seems like alot of work for you to drop. D:

I'll trade my 100 in for 2.7 mil. I also wanted to let you know that if you wanted a plantinum reward game download I have yet to claim mine. So if the auctions get really high I'll sell it to losers for much less.

Would the re-tail method be easier for you or will you just drop the bells.
500 TBT for 13,5 mil right. Seems like alot of work for you to drop. D:

Yes that would be great. I will be over when I am done with Ruizu. Thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

800 tbt for 21.6mil? c:

Sure I can do that. Just have a couple ahead of you and then I will be right over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yup my gates are open ^_^

Thank you loading up bells and I will be right there.

Okay, sounds perfect! I will start destroying all of my paths to make room now. XD

I'll trade my 100 in for 2.7 mil. I also wanted to let you know that if you wanted a plantinum reward game download I have yet to claim mine. So if the auctions get really high I'll sell it to losers for much less.

That would be great :D Both my daughter and I love DK so we really want to get the download.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, sounds perfect! I will start destroying all of my paths to make room now. XD

You could put items in your retail priced at 999,999 to save destroying your paths :O

Oh! I never thought about doing that!! XD Beautiful idea!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never did that retail method before so would I be able to put more items up for sale in retail after you buy the ones that were already up? Or would you only be able to buy the ones that were already up, and then drop the rest on the ground? Sorry for being a n00b xDD

I added you and will put things in retail for you to buy. Well if you do win an auction and still want an extra copy, I'm perfectly fine with selling mine for in game bells if you run out of TBT. Opps I'm assuming you have 2 consoles. Well best of luck regardless!

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never did that retail method before so would I be able to put more items up for sale in retail after you buy the ones that were already up? Or would you only be able to buy the ones that were already up, and then drop the rest on the ground? Sorry for being a n00b xDD

Yes. Flowers are the most common, but I have used shells too. If you could have an area fo me to plant the flowers or drop items that would be great. I have wonderful town etiqutte so I will stay on your paths and not run.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Utopia :3

Hmm I dont see your gate. Maybe I added your code after you opened. I am sorry for the trouble.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also with the retail method the bells will show up in your account the following day. So don't worry if you don't see them that day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you and will put things in retail for you to buy. Well if you do win an auction and still want an extra copy, I'm perfectly fine with selling mine for in game bells if you run out of TBT. Opps I'm assuming you have 2 consoles. Well best of luck regardless!

Thank you so much for your help. I don't have a membership as we don't really play a lot of games.

Yes. Flowers are the most common, but I have used shells too. If you could have an area fo me to plant the flowers or drop items that would be great. I have wonderful town etiqutte so I will stay on your paths and not run.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm I dont see your gate. Maybe I added your code after you opened. I am sorry for the trouble.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also with the retail method the bells will show up in your account the following day. So don't worry if you don't see them that day.

alright gimme a min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back