• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Buying 4-leaf clovers: EACH for 400k!

Can I open mine please ? I don't have any place in my closet for the bells

I've got four that I can sell for 600k all together.

Additionally, can we trade at your town so that I can get signatures for a villager of mine? If not, that's completely okay.

I'll be on at 3 PST, which is 7 PM in your time.

Last edited:
I have one if you still need one? ₊?ˈ∗(ෆ癶◡癶ෆ) ∗ˈ‧₊

I've got four that I can sell for 600k all together.

Additionally, can we trade at your town so that I can get signatures for a villager of mine? If not, that's completely okay.

I'll be on at 3 PST, which is 7 PM in your time.
Thank you so much!
Feel free to get the signatures, there's still 3 hours and a half left for 7pm, so if I catch you earlier, better. I added you, so I'll have my town open by that time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have one if you still need one? ₊?ˈ∗(ෆ癶◡癶ෆ) ∗ˈ‧₊

I still need more! So VM me when you're online, already added you~ c:

Back