• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling bush starts! SOLD OUT

cheezyfries

ANDREW MCMAHON
Bells
Sakura Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (113) +
jFWxoTE.png

Welcome to KainAronoele and I's art raffle! Here you can buy tickets to make your chances better at earning art from one of these artists ^^

yFIVfC5.gif

- Each ticket is 5 tbt. However, for every 100 tickets you will get 25 tbt off. (Ex: 100 tickets for 475 TBT, 200 tickets for 950 TBT, etc.)
- You may send payment to either Kain or I, just specify that it's for the raffle. Then the TBT will be securely deposited in our ABDs and will be evenly distributed after the raffle ends.
- There will be one winner per raffle artist, and you may only win once.
- The raffle ends on June 16th, however may be extended due to IRL issues.
- What artist you get is completely by CHANCE, so don't complain about who you get if you enter!
- To ensure fairness, both Kain and I will be randomizing the raffle tickets.
- When you buy your tickets you will be assigned numbers, they will be in consecutive order. For example, if I bought 5 tickets and was the first to buy, I would be assigned tickets 1-5.
- Each artist (and I) will get 3 tickets for free.
- Artists may buy more tickets if they wish.
- Winners will be chosen via random.org
- We are not responsible if you don't get the art from your preferred artist.
- If you wish to have your tickets refunded, please let us know as soon as possible. However, you can't refund your tickets the day of the raffle.
- If you have any questions, let us know!

TKh4iwe.gif

Offering -
(Shaded anime headshot)
1hauf4x.jpg
Offering -
(One chibi)
LJTiA3v.png
Offering -
(Two pixel headshots)
pixel%20base%2022_zpsihjia054.png

pixel%20base%203_zps47i0nh9u.png
Offering -
(One Lineless chibi)
caramel_by_tisheii-d8u9sb3.png
Offering -
(One Cartoon bust - human, animal OR anthro)
commission_for_kaylagirl_on_tbt__by_astro0lauren-d8vp9ak.png

beta_commission_by_astro0lauren-d87ljhk.jpg
Offering -
(One fb color, one stickman)
tumblr_njzpnrneCX1ry7twuo1_500.png

tumblr_nke7keQkUP1ry7twuo1_500.png
Offering -
(One fb, one bust)
r7bGBgj.jpg

jIrEKEQ.png
Offering -
(One chibi // 2 style options)
d5819ae6928c87c3cdfef64a6aedf561.png

or
09665a0d64a56d8655ee84b6713597dd.png
Offering -
(One headshot or waist up)
2e00d089aa68497198890e2970ab2ccf.png

a85be60c5467b23a4996edc960e6e6c9.png
** Can pick one of each of their choices ~

Pokemanz
Offering -
(Signature, Banner and/or Ref Sheet)
GvGgvFU.png

1oqdcmz.png

7kYNXGz.png

Money Hunter
Offering -
(Any 5 GFX, some examples below)
kahlia.png

sigsandbanners.png

Jint*
Offering -
(One signature)
tumblr_inline_npfda7jmqF1tra9y3_540.png

For GFX, Jint will only use either commissioned or official art, meaning no random images taken from sites like google images, pixiv, or zerochan.

Last edited:
I'd really love to buy the hydrangea starts! I'm not sure what they're worth, so how much would you like for them? :D

I'd love to purchase a basket of perfect cherries and pears! I'm looking for quite a few baskets, preferably at least six. I'd also like to buy two perfect oranges. Also, three baskets of perfect peaches! Of course, I can pay in advance. :'D

I'd love to purchase a basket of perfect cherries and pears! I'm looking for quite a few baskets, preferably at least six. I'd also like to buy two perfect oranges. Also, three baskets of perfect peaches! Of course, I can pay in advance. :'D

i'm sorry but you might've read what i said wrong! i only have perfect oranges, but i have normal of any other fruits!

Hiya! I was wondering, if your time traveling to get the starts can I place a hold for Holly and Sweet Olive starts? :D Also, how much for a basket of perfect oranges?

Hiya! I was wondering, if your time traveling to get the starts can I place a hold for Holly and Sweet Olive starts? :D Also, how much for a basket of perfect oranges?

yep! i'm time traveling for the starts so whenever i get any holly or sweet olives i'll pm you! does 40k sound fair for a basket? if not, lemme know!

That's more than fine!! Wanna visit my town? :3

Hey! I'll take all your azaela starts, white and pink and I don't suppose you have any lucky clovers?

Last edited:
Back