• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ☆Burūberu Cycling☆ New Welcome Amiibo Cards!

Ensavondel

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hello everyone, since I have a cycling town, I decided to start a thread and list the villagers I have in boxes.
All of the villagers are completely free, I only ask that you are looking for them for yourself and not selling them to others. Feel free to leave bells or items as thanks you, they're appreciated but not necessary.​

I will only hold villagers for 2 days before moving on. So if you're not online when the villager is in boxes, unless you have asked or let me know ahead of time, I will move on.​

You may reserve villagers or simply lurk, I'll only take one order at a time per person. Please allow a day or two before I can get them into boxes. I'll mostly be doing Amiibo card cycling so if I don't have that villager's card, I may not get them until I get their card.​

When you visit, please follow me to the villager's home. Once there, you may go inside and invite them to your town. I will end the session when we are finished unless you have something you would like to ask about.​

• Don't litter
  • Don't run off
  • Don't pick the weeds
  • Don't go to the campground
  • Don't be rude

20 Curt
23 Cheri
28 Jambette
33 Bill
36 Alli
38 Patty
47 Knox
51 Opal
57 Phil
61 Tutu
65 Midge
69 Bella
70 Biff
77 Cherry
83 Annalisa
89 Diana
92 Henry
100 Walker
122 Lucha
124 Harry
127 Kitt
130 Prince
134 Kidd
137 Cookie
141 Nana
145 Carmen
146 Rodney
149 Broccolo
154 Rhonda
155 Butch
159 Zell
163 Ed
167 Beau
170 Ruby
173 Julian
174 Bettina
181 Drake
184 Anicotti
185 Chops
187 Vic
189 Drift
193 Keaton
194 Gladys
199 Big Top
200 Rocket
223 Del
245 Mac
258 Daisy
268 Buck
287 Claudia

03 June
04 Piper
05 Paolo
07 Stella
08 Tybalt
09 Huck
20 Sylvana
11 Boris
13 Carrie
15 Rex
16 Stu
18 Jacob
19 Maddie
20 Billy
21 Boyd
22 Bitty
26 Sandy
27 Claude
28 Raddle
29 Julia
32 Admiral
33 Ellie
34 Boots
35 Weber
36 Candi
37 Leopold
40 Tad
41 Norma
44 Snooty
45 Olive
46 Dobie
47 Buzz
48 Cleo
49 Ike

Hey! Good luck with the thread :) I'd like to reserve/request Tybalt if that's okay? I'm just trying to TT someone out of my town now but I'll have a free space by the time Tybalt's in boxes (let me know if this is a problem :) )

Hi! I'd like to lurk for Cheri please c: Good luck with your cycling!

I'd love to request Boots! I do not have room right now, but I might in a few days. So you may take your time xD

Hey! Good luck with the thread :) I'd like to reserve/request Tybalt if that's okay? I'm just trying to TT someone out of my town now but I'll have a free space by the time Tybalt's in boxes (let me know if this is a problem :) )

Sure thing! Sorry for being so late with seeing this, I ended up being super busy. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I please ask for Diana? I'm in no rush, though ^_^ Thank you so much!

Sure thing! I'll add you to the list! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'd like to lurk for Cheri please c: Good luck with your cycling!

Adding you to the list! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I request Beau? ^^

Sure thing, I'll put your request on the list! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I request Diana? :) Thank you for doing this!

I'll add your request to the list. You're very welcome, happy to help! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to request Carmen c:

It'll take a bit since there's so many requests already, but I'll add you to the list. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would really love Dobie, please! Thank you for this thread!!

Adding your request, you're welcome welcome! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i please have beau!

Sure thing! It'll be a little bit since there's a few requests now, but you'll be on the list! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

may i please request Tad from the welcome amiibo cards? Number 40. Thankyou!

Of course! I'll put your request on my list. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to request Julian

Putting your request on my list! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

...and the OP is never to be seen again.

I know!!

Leave it to me to make a thread and disappear. I blame being sick and suddenly having such a busy day! :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to request Boots! I do not have room right now, but I might in a few days. So you may take your time xD

Well you'll definitely have a few days, there's a ton more requests than I expected. Adding your request to the list! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I request Opal?

Sure thing! I'll add your request to the list. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you mind If I request Cherry?

Not at all! c: Adding your request to the list!

All good! I have a free space now so I can pick up Tybalt whenever you're ready :)

I just added your code so please make sure to add me as well. I apparently forgot to set the time back but it'll take me just a few minutes to get him back into town. I'll let you know as soon as he's back in boxes. :)

I just added your code so please make sure to add me as well. I apparently forgot to set the time back but it'll take me just a few minutes to get him back into town. I'll let you know as soon as he's back in boxes. :)

Great!! I've added you back :D No worries :)

Back