• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

Yes I am, I'll add you fc and then send the tbt?

Sounds good! Gates are opening soon~

May I have zell for 120 TBT? It's in my ABD.

I'm sorry, since Lykaios expressed interest in Zell earlier I added them as a lurker, so they have a 30 minute window to offer & adopt before I take offers from thread. Also, about Merengue, she was adopted by a lurker as well with buyout. Sorry about that ;-;

May I have Fuchsia! I am new to BTF but I have done normal villagers trades on ACC. I don't know much about TBT either :p All I know is I would LOVE Fuchsia <3

Hi, TBT is the currency on this website. It is the bells located under your sidebar. Currently you have 12 ^^ If you'd like, I can also accept in game items --> wishlist.

Hi! No longer lurking for Mitzi, thanks! :)
And I'm glad you're still keeping your cycling thread going, it's helping quite a lot of people get their dreamies ^-^

Hi! No longer lurking for Mitzi, thanks! :)
And I'm glad you're still keeping your cycling thread going, it's helping quite a lot of people get their dreamies ^-^

Thank you for the update and kind words :)

I can offer Blue Roses :)

I will be available for about 1.5-2 more hours! I look forward to your reply :D

Sorry I was at work. What is your timezone? I should be available all day tomorrow (am EST).

Sorry for the inactivity~ lurkers updated.

--

Snake is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested ^^

is kabuki still available? id like to pay the reservation fee and his villager price (25 TBT) if he is!

Back