• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

Yes I am, I'll add you fc and then send the tbt?

Sounds good! Gates are opening soon~

May I have zell for 120 TBT? It's in my ABD.

I'm sorry, since Lykaios expressed interest in Zell earlier I added them as a lurker, so they have a 30 minute window to offer & adopt before I take offers from thread. Also, about Merengue, she was adopted by a lurker as well with buyout. Sorry about that ;-;

May I have Fuchsia! I am new to BTF but I have done normal villagers trades on ACC. I don't know much about TBT either :p All I know is I would LOVE Fuchsia <3

Hi, TBT is the currency on this website. It is the bells located under your sidebar. Currently you have 12 ^^ If you'd like, I can also accept in game items --> wishlist.

Hi! No longer lurking for Mitzi, thanks! :)
And I'm glad you're still keeping your cycling thread going, it's helping quite a lot of people get their dreamies ^-^

Hi! No longer lurking for Mitzi, thanks! :)
And I'm glad you're still keeping your cycling thread going, it's helping quite a lot of people get their dreamies ^-^

Thank you for the update and kind words :)

I can offer Blue Roses :)

I will be available for about 1.5-2 more hours! I look forward to your reply :D

Sorry I was at work. What is your timezone? I should be available all day tomorrow (am EST).

Sorry for the inactivity~ lurkers updated.

--

Snake is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested ^^

is kabuki still available? id like to pay the reservation fee and his villager price (25 TBT) if he is!

Back