• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

tumblr_inline_mpkn10WNod1qz4rgp.gif Gayle is in boxes and is free! Her lurker was notified but has not responded. She is up for grabs for the next 30 minutes.

tumblr_inline_mpkruibDYn1qz4rgp.gif Static the cranky squirrel has moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gayle has been adopted!

New rule is added.
☆ Please have a clear void. If you're unsure you may clear your void at my main town, nyang, as it has 10 villagers.
I received void villagers from last two freebie trades :(

Also, tumblr_inline_mpkophZxye1qz4rgp.gif Benjamin the lazy dog is in boxes! tumblr_inline_mpkqvjQBdt1qz4rgp.gif Broccolo has moved in from a void. He is missing two items from his home, and is wearing a different shirt. He will be auto-voided unless lurked for.

tumblr_inline_mpkr3homJA1qz4rgp.gif Phoebe the uchi ostrich is in boxes! She is tier 2, please make tbt offers.

A cute pair -- tumblr_inline_mpkp92FeWK1qz4rgp.gif Lily the normal frog and tumblr_inline_mpkp70Ymes1qz4rgp.gif Puddles the peppy frog have moved in :D

tumblr_inline_mpkp92FeWK1qz4rgp.gif Lily the normal frog is in boxes! She is tier 3, please leave tbt offers.

tumblr_inline_mpkmrpwcTA1qz4rgp.gif Vic the cranky bull has moved in! He is tier 5 and will be auto-voided unless lurked.

Im unsure if I've asked yet, but would it be okay if I lurked for Amelia and Gladys? :)

lurking for colton, Vic, and static please~

Last edited:
Unoriginal tumblr_inline_mpkqvjQBdt1qz4rgp.gif Broccolo is in boxes! He is being lurked for so I'll void in a bit.

tumblr_inline_mpkrtbhk4S1qz4rgp.gif Hazel has moved in. Must be lurked in order to not be auto-voided!

Back