Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

tumblr_inline_mpkn10WNod1qz4rgp.gif Gayle is in boxes and is free! Her lurker was notified but has not responded. She is up for grabs for the next 30 minutes.

tumblr_inline_mpkruibDYn1qz4rgp.gif Static the cranky squirrel has moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gayle has been adopted!

New rule is added.
☆ Please have a clear void. If you're unsure you may clear your void at my main town, nyang, as it has 10 villagers.
I received void villagers from last two freebie trades :(

Also, tumblr_inline_mpkophZxye1qz4rgp.gif Benjamin the lazy dog is in boxes! tumblr_inline_mpkqvjQBdt1qz4rgp.gif Broccolo has moved in from a void. He is missing two items from his home, and is wearing a different shirt. He will be auto-voided unless lurked for.

tumblr_inline_mpkr3homJA1qz4rgp.gif Phoebe the uchi ostrich is in boxes! She is tier 2, please make tbt offers.

A cute pair -- tumblr_inline_mpkp92FeWK1qz4rgp.gif Lily the normal frog and tumblr_inline_mpkp70Ymes1qz4rgp.gif Puddles the peppy frog have moved in :D

tumblr_inline_mpkp92FeWK1qz4rgp.gif Lily the normal frog is in boxes! She is tier 3, please leave tbt offers.

tumblr_inline_mpkmrpwcTA1qz4rgp.gif Vic the cranky bull has moved in! He is tier 5 and will be auto-voided unless lurked.

Im unsure if I've asked yet, but would it be okay if I lurked for Amelia and Gladys? :)

lurking for colton, Vic, and static please~

Last edited:
Unoriginal tumblr_inline_mpkqvjQBdt1qz4rgp.gif Broccolo is in boxes! He is being lurked for so I'll void in a bit.

tumblr_inline_mpkrtbhk4S1qz4rgp.gif Hazel has moved in. Must be lurked in order to not be auto-voided!

Back