Shop Bulaklak Florists -A Hybrid & Garden Shop- [Restocking][Clerk:N/A]

@Lockfancy: I can't respond to your PM because your stored messages are full, but nope...I haven't yet!
I can go ahead and open my gates now if you're available. n_n​

Last edited:

@Lockfancy: I can't respond to your PM because your stored messages are full, but nope...I haven't yet!
I can go ahead and open my gates now if you're available. n_n​

Haha my mailbox is always full now a days my bad (I'll clear it out after this) XD

Okay I'll go ahead and add you. Crispy will be the one to pay however I'm just the delivery person atm :p
I'll be dropping them off to you momentarily. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we pay with ig bells?

I can swing an exception for you. The only issue is I'm terrible at translating what IG Bells is in tbt. What were you looking to get?

Haha my mailbox is always full now a days my bad (I'll clear it out after this) XD

Okay I'll go ahead and add you. Crispy will be the one to pay however I'm just the delivery person atm :p
I'll be dropping them off to you momentarily. Thank you!

Great, thank you so much! c: My gates are open whenever you're ready.

Like 5 white and 5 pink carnations

Umm 1m?

I can buy more

Like a huge order of 100 pink and 100 white for 10mil

Like 5 white and 5 pink carnations

Umm 1m?

I can buy more

Like a huge order of 100 pink and 100 white for 10mil

I transferred most of my pink carnations to crispy but I have 5 of those I can spare. (the rest I gotta use to breed more) I can however give you 10 white carnations.

Would you accept the 15 for 1 mill?

I'll be browsing tbt for a bit, so I can claim some orders. Bump for luck!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Updated some of the stock. But note that the numbers mostly reflects what Crispy has in her town. I do have my own stock but I might be missing some of the flowers. I'll let you know if it's possible for me to fill orders.

Todays Riddle: What building has the most stories?

I'll be online for about an hour to take orders. Bump!

Online To Take Some Orders!

I do have some bushes in stock, so feel free to ask how many I have in stock for a certain bush!

Back