• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Building with motes around and bridge

Lotusblossom

Prankster Crossing
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Kaleidoclover
Famous Mushroom
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
Cake
Hi if you've done a mote around your house or building with a bridge would you please share here for inspiration

Aaaah, a moat! hmmmm.. I'm sure there's a lot of castle with moat builds around! Especially with that one item..

I don’t know about moats, but I have made separate islands with individual houses on them in all of my town renovations.

I have a very tiny moat around my town hall.
I felt like it needed something to make it look better, and a lil moat i can jump with makes it more fun to visit the town hall for items etc.
I did fencing in the back because it felt better to do so,and a small moatall the way round.

432780484_773568424737508_676005097165338613_n.jpg

I did this moat around a castle thing with a makeshift bridge using a wood path pattern.It looks ok I suppose.I wanted a drawbridge kind of look but I'll probably just put in a real bridge eventually.

Back