Bug's Art Gallery 💫

so FINALLY the fair has ended and I've been able to get back to doing some drawing that I want to do. here is a drawing of a character I created when I was in 5th-6th grade. originally a fakemon but I later turned him into an OC (I mean he is an OC after all).

his name is Flynn and he's... a cat I guess? I think I originally intended him to have a longer body like a ferret but I think he looks more like a cat. his original typing was fire/fighting. his tail is drawn in such a way that it looks like fire.
1600973412403.png

flynn.jpg
What the heck? This is beautiful! If I'm using the art terms correctly, the analogous colours (that are next to each other in the colour wheel) which are red, orange, and yellow in this case, is just beautiful. Nothing overwhelming in my opinion and you kept the colour palettes simple. The fluffiness of your character makes me want to hug him if I could.

I do have a few OCs I came up with but I'm not willing to share it not because I thought it would look bad, but because of someone that could just steal my work and claim it as their own. Fun fact: I'm planning to use my OCs to create a cartoon show someday. It's a dream of mine.

In your old drawing of Flynn, what was he holding in his hand? As for the rope on his head (idk what it's called sorry), what does it mean? It's just really nice to see improvements over the years. I can't believe this post was made back in September, so you should make more!

just finished new art of my character Azulo, I like this a ton more than my previous art from two years ago. I also tried out some new techniques such as changing the color of the lineart and also the white outline so he stands out more easily against the bg. also I finally put a bg on one of my drawings lol 😂

1612409087705.png

I've been indirectly studying anthro anatomy a lot the last few months so I'm really happy that I could make his face and ears more anatomically correct :)
From August 2018:
9021661_2O9MjOb35ZICrQU.jpg

If you really wanna go back, here is a drawing from Jan 25th 2013:
5102402_WerJRdBO5uW0nKz.jpg

my style has changed a bit but the older drawing is actually still one of my favorite drawings from my old Flipnote Studio days :)

also I'm finally gonna get around to answering Shellzilla's post on here, I'm slow as hecc lol
What the heck? This is beautiful! If I'm using the art terms correctly, the analogous colours (that are next to each other in the colour wheel) which are red, orange, and yellow in this case, is just beautiful. Nothing overwhelming in my opinion and you kept the colour palettes simple. The fluffiness of your character makes me want to hug him if I could.

I do have a few OCs I came up with but I'm not willing to share it not because I thought it would look bad, but because of someone that could just steal my work and claim it as their own. Fun fact: I'm planning to use my OCs to create a cartoon show someday. It's a dream of mine.

In your old drawing of Flynn, what was he holding in his hand? As for the rope on his head (idk what it's called sorry), what does it mean? It's just really nice to see improvements over the years. I can't believe this post was made back in September, so you should make more!
ty for the compliments!! I bet if you could hug Flynn he would be really warm and fuzzy, since he's of the fire elemental type :)
also cool to hear you have your own OCs! if you're comfortable sharing them w me I'd like to see them sometime!

as for the original Flynn drawing, he actually just had star patterns on his palms, hence why I removed it later. as for his head band, I think those are Chinese letters representing different elements but it's been well over a decade so I can't really remember. I also removed that, I like the plain headband more.

Last edited:
just finished new art of my character Azulo, I like this a ton more than my previous art from two years ago. I also tried out some new techniques such as changing the color of the lineart and also the white outline so he stands out more easily against the bg. also I finally put a bg on one of my drawings lol 😂

1612409087705.png

I've been indirectly studying anthro anatomy a lot the last few months so I'm really happy that I could make his face and ears more anatomically correct :)
From August 2018:
9021661_2O9MjOb35ZICrQU.jpg

If you really wanna go back, here is a drawing from Jan 25th 2013:
5102402_WerJRdBO5uW0nKz.jpg

my style has changed a bit but the older drawing is actually still one of my favorite drawings from my old Flipnote Studio days :)

also I'm finally gonna get around to answering Shellzilla's post on here, I'm slow as hecc lol

ty for the compliments!! I bet if you could hug Flynn he would be really warm and fuzzy, since he's of the fire elemental type :)
also cool to hear you have your own OCs! if you're comfortable sharing them w me I'd like to see them sometime!

as for the original Flynn drawing, he actually just had star patterns on his palms, hence why I removed it later. as for his head band, I think those are Chinese letters representing different elements but it's been well over a decade so I can't really remember. I also removed that, I like the plain headband more.
You're welcome! Don't feel bad for being slow to reply to me lol.

As for the new art for your other OC, can I just say that you really need to put your creations out there? They all look like they could be made into plushies and if you know someone who can do that, why not have them try that? At least then you can actually snuggle with your OCs lol. By the way, is their name supposed to be a pun of the colour blue in Spanish since your OC is blue? If so, that's pretty clever! If not, that's on me hehe. As for my own, I'll just message you since this is your art thread. I don't want to take people's attention away from your art.

My question is, how did you do the white outline to separate your character and the background? Are there tricks or is it just simply erasing on the background layer?

By the way that flipnote drawing is just lovely. 💙

You're welcome! Don't feel bad for being slow to reply to me lol.

As for the new art for your other OC, can I just say that you really need to put your creations out there? They all look like they could be made into plushies and if you know someone who can do that, why not have them try that? At least then you can actually snuggle with your OCs lol. By the way, is their name supposed to be a pun of the colour blue in Spanish since your OC is blue? If so, that's pretty clever! If not, that's on me hehe. As for my own, I'll just message you since this is your art thread. I don't want to take people's attention away from your art.

My question is, how did you do the white outline to separate your character and the background? Are there tricks or is it just simply erasing on the background layer?

By the way that flipnote drawing is just lovely. 💙
yes, his name is a pun on the Spanish word for blue (I was only 12 when I created this character so I was just a bit uncreative w the name lol, but oh well I've still kept it this whole time). I personally would actually love to learn how to make plushies so if I ever get into that I'll def try making my own patterns for my OCs, I think if I commissioned someone to do it they would prob charge me out the nose lol 😛

for the bg I had to do some research since I'm still relatively new to Medibang. basically you select the outside of the drawing, invert it, and then "create a boundary" where you can choose which side of the selection (I did the inside so the outline would be on the outside of the drawing subject), how thick it is, and what color it is. I'm definitely gonna be using that feature a lot more in my next drawings :)

and I'm glad you like the Flipnote drawing! I actually have a TON of drawings that I did on there between 2011-2015 and while most of them have been uploaded to Toyhou.se, some of them I can't see rn cause I lost my DSi for like the 5th time :,,,)

I apologize for not uploading anything here in forever. I've been horrifically busy with schoolwork and I really don't have any energy or motivation to draw. I have done a few very small drawings (took less than 5 min per drawing) that I can share, and as well I'd like to share the drawings that belong in a "set" with the Thwomp drawing I'm currently using as my avatar! :>

so here's the first quick set of drawings, I call them my "German Eevees" because they were all drawn in my German class notes.

20210409-151826.jpg
20210409-151808.jpg

20210409-150742.jpg
20210421-143451.jpg

I'm particularly happy with the Flareon and Glaceon, the other two are...... okay lol.
(also I know in the Glaceon pic I wrote "der Mann" instead of "den Mann" I've been having a lot of trouble focusing this semester so I make mistakes frequently. no need to point them out)

and here are all my drawings of Super Mario characters in Flipnote Studio 3D. they all have the dates written in the bottom left corner, most of them were drawn in 2015 but some were drawn in 2017.
18010657-1033800593388475-1011529506071170434-n.jpg
18118553-1033807353387799-5208518113171175757-n.jpg
17952590-1033808563387678-3387917583168458219-n.jpg

Left to Right: a Thwomp, Wario and Waluigi as cats (my greatest masterpiece), and a Spindel

17991186-1033810076720860-4878464023457900314-n.jpg
18057687-1033821926719675-5631102516518291046-n.jpg
18056907-1033824836719384-2522880079697235809-n.jpg

Left to Right: a Fire Chomp (drawn 4-20-17), a Yoshi doll, and a Dry Bones (my most liked pic on DeviantArt lol)

17991995-1033842950050906-160866781934250712-n.jpg
17952944-1033873863381148-1416034440786296759-n.jpg
toxx.jpg

Left to Right: the Chomp King (a character I created), a Bomb Boo, and a SM64 style Tox Box

throwing-hats-just-for-fun-of-it-by-xsupermario64x-db6s0wp.jpg
startled-skeeter.jpg
17499383-1007005422734659-685122889129132450-n.jpg

Left to Right: a pic I drew celebrating the announcement of SMO (3-17-17), a Skeeter, and a sleeping Piranha Plant

ninjis.jpg
bobby.jpg
billy-bansai.jpg

Left to Right: some Ninjis, a Bob-omb, and a Banzai Bill

anyways I figured I would just share these drawings w you guys, hope yall love them as much as I do ☺

I did a drawing in the original Flipnote Studio on my DSiXL for the first time since at least 2013. I've done a few minor drawings on my smaller DSi, though even that's been since like 2018. it's hard to draw without being able to zoom but I still like how this turned out :)

I drew a Hisuian Growlithe from Pokemon Legends: Arceus! my favorite Pokemon is Arcanine so as soon as I saw the new trailer earlier and saw this guy I just had to draw him ☺

F1-CE99-14518-A44024-F0-001.png

Last edited:
just finished this simple illustration of my two cat OCs, Stevie and Bug 🐱

export20211130181910382.png

they're both boys, Stevie is a Norwegian Forest Cat and Bug is a Turkish Van. the latter I named after the nickname that my mom has been calling me my whole life ☺
they're both around the same age though Bug is slightly younger. as such he's adventurous, optimistic, and somewhat mischievous. Stevie is much more reserved and merely goes along with Bug's shenanigans. they're a dynamic duo 💞

edit: made the image bigger <3

Last edited:
I couldn't resist drawing them again in a more interesting pose lol, I have the lineart *kinda* done (I'm gonna trace over it again and clean up the lines).
export20211130204913175.png

they're exploring a cave :3

I'm finally getting around to uploading my Inktober drawings lol 😅
I ended up not doing a drawing every day because I got to a point where I was too tired to draw any more, but the pieces I did make are pretty great! Every drawing here is an original character of mine (except Rowan and Leonardo obv), please don't steal them! I'll put them all below and discuss who they are, why I chose them, and what technique I practiced with them!
[excluded from this list is a commission I did for Shellzilla, he wanted to keep it private so I want to respect his wishes!]

first up, drawings of two OCs I created when I was probably about 10-11 yrs, Toby and Petunia. as is the case now I was a big fan of Super Mario as a kid so I made a few characters that would exist within that universe. I may end up redesigning Toby later so he looks more original (aka change the hat lol) but I like Petunia's design.
neither have been drawn at all in teh last four or so years, they really needed some new art. I practiced a few things here, like a new shading technique, hand positions, clothing folds, and of course feline form 🐱 I really like how they turned out!
1633400051615.png
1633567045263.png

This one was drawn in early 2013, honestly not bad but not great either ^^;
5061475_o0E7Y1jV0Mpt2cK.jpg
originally a lineart done on paper (prob done in 2013 or so), converted to and colored in Flipnote Studio 3D. this was the first time I actually colored her and it was really difficult to get it right with the limited color pallete in FS3DS.
40541645_KLoxGjtJq8yQ42b.jpg

next is a drawing of Michael, a chipmunk I created back in like 2009 who was originally based on the Alvin & the Chipmunks franchise but now he's just kinda my own character. I hadn't drawn him in about 6 years so I really just wanted to give him some new art. I consider this his "final" design after messing around with it for forever.
practiced some more anatomy/poses and clothes stuff but I generally wanted to have fun with this one :)
1633574274409.png

guys I might need you to look away-- OTL
5088349_eZRjbbGTW1owlZn.jpg

next, a drawing idea that randomly popped up in my head one day and I had to draw... don't ask lol. I practiced muscle anatomy in this one, it was a wild ride. I also practiced lighting and shading!
1633658115074.png

next is one of my favorite OCs I've created, Espunimbus. she was originally conceived in 2011 as a Pokemon idea, a (100% female) flying/psychic type creature that lives among the clouds and can sense changes in the atmpsohere with her ribbons. now she's just an OC of mine, I don't consider her a Pokemon anymore but I do still write her as having elemental powers.
I used this opportunity to practice this creature's anatomy since it's changed a lot over the years. I also practiced foreshortening since that's something I struggle with a lot, I like how it looks here. also the colors were fun!
1633897066189.png

first drawing I ever did of Espunimbus, this is def a product of early 2010s culture lol
fb_img_1633870306546-jpg.403251

next is perhaps my favorite drawing I've done this year, a two-part drawing of my leopard plushies Clarinda and Misty! I got them a few months and they're among my favorite plushies I've ever had. so of course I had to draw them! along with their respective eggies of course~
This was a lot of shading and also a technique I used to draw two characters using the same base sketch. also their colors were fun to play around with ☺ I attempted coloring the outline and I love how it turned out, really makes the colors pop! also also I've never drawn a cat that looked really big-cat-esque so this was good practice for that.
1634065444790.png

I'm sure a lot of you have seen these two by now, I can't stop talking about them lol. Clarinda is a strawberry clouded leopard and Misty is an Icy Mist Leopard, both Webkinz! :>
20210916-171040.jpg

next I did another drawing of a plushie I got around the same time I got the above two, Alex the red fox! I honestly didn't practice anything new here, applied similar techniques from rpevious drawings like foreshortening. also messed around with the anatomy a bit, like making his paws tiny. :3
1634065230145.png

he's also one of my favorite babs 🦊
20210918-191526.jpg

next is another fakemon that needed some new art, Vertanu. it has an evolution called Floraccoon which I came up with back in 2009-2010, and this pre-evolution was created around 2013. Honestly think the white should be slightly more green or tan colored but it's fine! I like how this turned out a lot :)
I mainly practiced shading here, since I was trying to get the colors right (this is the first time I drew it in full color since 2013 oof)
1634354853400.png

this was the original concept, the only thing I really changed was the leaf on its belly.
5090029_wvTQMZJmf8bHNaS.jpg

now this next one is prob the one I'm most proud of in terms of my improvement/practice. this is yet another fakemon, a fighting-type eeveelution named Brawleon which I created in late 2016. the main thing here was practicing poses and foreshortening. I actually didn't use any kind of reference for this drawing, and I'm really proud of the pose. the arm is a bit off around the shoulder but I mean other than that! I like how this turned out!
1634248364411.png

this isn't the original drawing (og was pretty bland) but this one was drawn about four years ago. not a lot has changed in terms of my drawing ability bc I haven't practiced a ton but the new one does look better in terms of anatomy.
5586932_ZbVsHOVQKJSYIkd.jpg

next is a simple drawing I did of one of my human OCs, Oliver. he started out as a mii on Tomodachi Life in 2019 and he was always my favorite out of all of them.
I'm... not gonna lie I didn't do much with this one. I think at this point I was feeling the burn lol. but I still like how this turned out :) I'd never actually drawn him before so I just wanted to get something out so I could use it for future reference. I did practice drawing his clothes and also just general human form. hopefully later I can draw something more impressive than this lol.
1634525519366.png

and finally, my last Inktober drawing before I basically collapsed from exhaustion lol. the focus here is my OC Arcanum, an alien creature I created in 2015. I drew it confronting my golden retriever Sunny to show its size. I haven't drawn this character in quite a while so I had an itch to draw it again.
most of my practice here went to anatomy, especially with the dog lol. i wanted to rpactice the creature's anatomy too since it's unique compared to most four-legged creatures.
1634533194189.png

this is actually two older drawings, one from 2015 and one from 2019. the first one is pretty weird lol
before-n-after.png

did you stick around til the end? good for you! have a cake 🍰
for real though, hope yall enjoy my many drawings. I haven't been able to draw this much in a while and it feels nice. I've gotten quite a few done since October and I'm actually working on a piece right now (not the sketch of the cats in the post above, something different). hoping to keep practicing my technique and improving my art!

I'm finally getting around to uploading my Inktober drawings lol 😅
I ended up not doing a drawing every day because I got to a point where I was too tired to draw any more, but the pieces I did make are pretty great! Every drawing here is an original character of mine (except Rowan and Leonardo obv), please don't steal them! I'll put them all below and discuss who they are, why I chose them, and what technique I practiced with them!
[excluded from this list is a commission I did for Shellzilla, he wanted to keep it private so I want to respect his wishes!]

first up, drawings of two OCs I created when I was probably about 10-11 yrs, Toby and Petunia. as is the case now I was a big fan of Super Mario as a kid so I made a few characters that would exist within that universe. I may end up redesigning Toby later so he looks more original (aka change the hat lol) but I like Petunia's design.
neither have been drawn at all in teh last four or so years, they really needed some new art. I practiced a few things here, like a new shading technique, hand positions, clothing folds, and of course feline form 🐱 I really like how they turned out!
1633400051615.png
1633567045263.png

This one was drawn in early 2013, honestly not bad but not great either ^^;
5061475_o0E7Y1jV0Mpt2cK.jpg
originally a lineart done on paper (prob done in 2013 or so), converted to and colored in Flipnote Studio 3D. this was the first time I actually colored her and it was really difficult to get it right with the limited color pallete in FS3DS.
40541645_KLoxGjtJq8yQ42b.jpg

next is a drawing of Michael, a chipmunk I created back in like 2009 who was originally based on the Alvin & the Chipmunks franchise but now he's just kinda my own character. I hadn't drawn him in about 6 years so I really just wanted to give him some new art. I consider this his "final" design after messing around with it for forever.
practiced some more anatomy/poses and clothes stuff but I generally wanted to have fun with this one :)
1633574274409.png

guys I might need you to look away-- OTL
5088349_eZRjbbGTW1owlZn.jpg

next, a drawing idea that randomly popped up in my head one day and I had to draw... don't ask lol. I practiced muscle anatomy in this one, it was a wild ride. I also practiced lighting and shading!
1633658115074.png

next is one of my favorite OCs I've created, Espunimbus. she was originally conceived in 2011 as a Pokemon idea, a (100% female) flying/psychic type creature that lives among the clouds and can sense changes in the atmpsohere with her ribbons. now she's just an OC of mine, I don't consider her a Pokemon anymore but I do still write her as having elemental powers.
I used this opportunity to practice this creature's anatomy since it's changed a lot over the years. I also practiced foreshortening since that's something I struggle with a lot, I like how it looks here. also the colors were fun!
1633897066189.png

first drawing I ever did of Espunimbus, this is def a product of early 2010s culture lol
fb_img_1633870306546-jpg.403251

next is perhaps my favorite drawing I've done this year, a two-part drawing of my leopard plushies Clarinda and Misty! I got them a few months and they're among my favorite plushies I've ever had. so of course I had to draw them! along with their respective eggies of course~
This was a lot of shading and also a technique I used to draw two characters using the same base sketch. also their colors were fun to play around with ☺ I attempted coloring the outline and I love how it turned out, really makes the colors pop! also also I've never drawn a cat that looked really big-cat-esque so this was good practice for that.
1634065444790.png

I'm sure a lot of you have seen these two by now, I can't stop talking about them lol. Clarinda is a strawberry clouded leopard and Misty is an Icy Mist Leopard, both Webkinz! :>
20210916-171040.jpg

next I did another drawing of a plushie I got around the same time I got the above two, Alex the red fox! I honestly didn't practice anything new here, applied similar techniques from rpevious drawings like foreshortening. also messed around with the anatomy a bit, like making his paws tiny. :3
1634065230145.png

he's also one of my favorite babs 🦊
20210918-191526.jpg

next is another fakemon that needed some new art, Vertanu. it has an evolution called Floraccoon which I came up with back in 2009-2010, and this pre-evolution was created around 2013. Honestly think the white should be slightly more green or tan colored but it's fine! I like how this turned out a lot :)
I mainly practiced shading here, since I was trying to get the colors right (this is the first time I drew it in full color since 2013 oof)
1634354853400.png

this was the original concept, the only thing I really changed was the leaf on its belly.
5090029_wvTQMZJmf8bHNaS.jpg

now this next one is prob the one I'm most proud of in terms of my improvement/practice. this is yet another fakemon, a fighting-type eeveelution named Brawleon which I created in late 2016. the main thing here was practicing poses and foreshortening. I actually didn't use any kind of reference for this drawing, and I'm really proud of the pose. the arm is a bit off around the shoulder but I mean other than that! I like how this turned out!
1634248364411.png

this isn't the original drawing (og was pretty bland) but this one was drawn about four years ago. not a lot has changed in terms of my drawing ability bc I haven't practiced a ton but the new one does look better in terms of anatomy.
5586932_ZbVsHOVQKJSYIkd.jpg

next is a simple drawing I did of one of my human OCs, Oliver. he started out as a mii on Tomodachi Life in 2019 and he was always my favorite out of all of them.
I'm... not gonna lie I didn't do much with this one. I think at this point I was feeling the burn lol. but I still like how this turned out :) I'd never actually drawn him before so I just wanted to get something out so I could use it for future reference. I did practice drawing his clothes and also just general human form. hopefully later I can draw something more impressive than this lol.
1634525519366.png

and finally, my last Inktober drawing before I basically collapsed from exhaustion lol. the focus here is my OC Arcanum, an alien creature I created in 2015. I drew it confronting my golden retriever Sunny to show its size. I haven't drawn this character in quite a while so I had an itch to draw it again.
most of my practice here went to anatomy, especially with the dog lol. i wanted to rpactice the creature's anatomy too since it's unique compared to most four-legged creatures.
1634533194189.png

this is actually two older drawings, one from 2015 and one from 2019. the first one is pretty weird lol
before-n-after.png

did you stick around til the end? good for you! have a cake 🍰
for real though, hope yall enjoy my many drawings. I haven't been able to draw this much in a while and it feels nice. I've gotten quite a few done since October and I'm actually working on a piece right now (not the sketch of the cats in the post above, something different). hoping to keep practicing my technique and improving my art!
Oh my gosh, these are all amazing, but I especially love Toby and Petunia! 🥰🥰 They are so cute. I would 100% play a game featuring Toby and Petunia! 😍🌟

it's been a while since I've really drawn anything but I have a few ideas for upcoming drawings so they will arrive soon!

meanwhile I'm gonna go ahead and upload my Secret Santa drawing I did for @/princess.looking.for.frog of her OC Metog! this is one of the trickiest drawings I've done in a while bc there's so much detail!! but I really enjoyed drawing her a lot ☺
export1640310647449.png

first drawing of 2022, yay!! I wanted to redraw a suuuuuper old OC of mine that I happened to find a cruddy drawing of on an SD card. the original design was made in April of 2011, for context. I'm really pleased with how the new one came out, in design and color ☺
I wanted to practice shading with more vibrant and congruent colors (I use Lisa Frank's art as inspiration a lot) and after messing around a bunch with the color palette I found something that works, thank goodness!

this is Starla, a supreme and mysterious celestial being. she's a siberian husky and is one of my few agender characters (feminine agender, to be exact, or I suppose demigirl would work too. I refer to Starla as they/them or she/her). I haven't quite had a chance to develop a personality for her but I hope to do that soon.
export1642543212668.png

43896094_8qG3ZeTioq9iXRA.png

I didn't design the dog itself, just the "armor" that she's wearing and the color. this was drawn in the original Flipnote Studio on DSi so I had a super limited color palette, but I think I did a pretty good job translating that in my new drawing.

gonna go ahead and post these now so I have records of them :>

my entry for the valentines art forum event:
20220209-202321.jpg

this is the first time I've ever actually drawn Sterling and I'm really happy with how he turned out ☺️

and the avatar that I made for @/Sophie23:
export1644439919857.png

I'm quite pleased with this but I think it kinda shows how drawing people isn't really my strong suit lol. I prefer drawing animals and I'm really happy with how Maple turned out!

I'm back with more Flipnote Studio 3D drawings! a lot more to be exact. I went on here to look at my old drawing of cat Waluigi and I found so many drawings that I forgot to share before, so here they all are!

feel free to skip this post, these drawings are pretty old (most made between 2015-17) and they don't entirely represent my art style nowadays :)

first, here are some more Super Mario drawings. idk why I said before that those were all the ones I had, because I made a ton of drawings of Super Mario stuff on my 3DS. I won't share all of them, but here are the rest of my favorites:
HNI-0096.jpg
HNI-0097.jpg

Wario and Waluigi in cat suits (again, i forgot I drew them more than once lol) and Yoshi eating a berry
HNI-0098.jpg
HNI-0099.jpg

the whomp king (one of my favorite bosses in the series lmao) and a whimp who is supposed to be an OC of mine
HNI-0100.jpg
HNI-0001.jpg

a flaming fire flower and Mario riding on a Fwoosh, a throwback to Mario's Rainbow Castle in MP1
HNI-0002.jpg
HNI-0003.jpg

a peepa that I drew to look like the Snapchat logo, and a peepa being scared off by Mario's light box from 3D World
HNI-0004.jpg
HNI-0005.jpg

a grindel and a Chill Bully attempting to poke Mario with his singular horn
HNI-0085.jpg

finally, a somewhat decent high-quality drawing I did which....... I'm okay with lol.

next, a few Animal Crossing characters/villagers:
HNI-0052.jpg
HNI-0053.jpg

Leopold (aka my favorite villager ever) and Meow with Bow
HNI-0054.jpg
HNI-0055.jpg

Bangle and Rolf (my favorite tigers)
HNI-0056.jpg
HNI-0060.jpg

Cole and Doc (two of my favorite rabbits)
HNI-0057.jpg
HNI-0058.jpg

Zucker and Filbert (awesome and lovely boys)
HNI-0059.jpg
HNI-0063.jpg

Goldie and Chief
HNI-0062.jpg
HNI-0064.jpg

Apollo and Tangy
HNI-0074.jpg
HNI-0075.jpg

Rowan, and Garlic (my WW player) and Octavian high-fiving each other
HNI-0061.jpg
HNI-0066.jpg

a drawing of Tristin and his alter-ego (I forgot I had this drawing, and it's somewhat unfinished as I forgot to draw the pupils of the Tristin on the left lol whoops), and what I can only assume is Marco catching a horned dynastid

next, here's some Pokemon:
HNI-0080.jpg
HNI-0067.jpg

Shirami (a fakemon by Pequdark-Velvet on DeviantArt) and Arcanine
HNI-0068.jpg
HNI-0071.jpg

Flareon and a little girl dressed as flareon
HNI-0069.jpg
HNI-0070.jpg

Lugia and Chespin drawn in a chibi style

lastly, a few OCs and some other random drawings:
HNI-0084.jpg
HNI-0083.jpg

a drawing of the GCN and N64 logos (I think this was back when my friend and I had an ongoing dispute about whether the gamecube or N64 was better) and a cruddy Enterprise D
HNI-0077.jpg
HNI-0082.jpg

VW hippie vans, one drawn in yellow and white and the other one in rainbow (aka if I ever get one that's how I'm painting it lol)
HNI-0076.jpg
HNI-0078.jpg

a decent drawing of an older VW Beetle, and a really crappy joke drawing of a Beetle (the joke being that older VWs don't have a radiator, they're air-cooled)
HNI-0007.jpg
HNI-0006.jpg

two drawings of the same character, an OC of mine named Alia
HNI-0079.jpg
HNI-0081.jpg

an unfinished drawing of a griffin and a cute fox I drew right after I watched Zootopia for the first time

I have some hilarious AC comics to share but I'm gonna put them into a separate post, so until then just enjoy these drawings :)

Last edited:
now onto part 2, let me explain what's going on a bit here. so back in 2015-16 I made a flipnote called "The Many Misadventures of Marco" which chronicles my Gamecube player Marco's experiences in ranter (my very first AC town ever). I love the dialogue in the original Animal Crossing so I made this flipnote so I could draw along with the dialogue.
most of the dialogue is not accompanied by art, and some art pieces are unfinished, but there are quite a few finished ones and I'll share them here!

story 1: bob's handkerchief
HNI-0086.jpg
HNI-0087.jpg

HNI-0088.jpg
HNI-0089.jpg

HNI-0090.jpg
HNI-0008.jpg

HNI-0091.jpg
HNI-0092.jpg

story 2: hector's glasses-case
HNI-0093.jpg
HNI-0094.jpg

HNI-0095.jpg
HNI-0096.jpg

HNI-0097.jpg

story 3: tiara's gyroids
HNI-0098.jpg
HNI-0099.jpg

HNI-0100.jpg
HNI-0001.jpg

HNI-0002.jpg
HNI-0003.jpg

story 4: stupid fish
HNI-0004.jpg
HNI-0005.jpg

HNI-0006.jpg
HNI-0007.jpg

[insert unfinished drawing of marco holding a coelacanth]

story 5: rolf and the fish
HNI-0009.jpg
HNI-0010.jpg

HNI-0011.jpg
HNI-0012.jpg

HNI-0013.jpg

story 6: harvest moon
HNI-0015.jpg
HNI-0016.jpg

HNI-0017.jpg
HNI-0018.jpg

story 7: marco meets gracie
HNI-0019.jpg
HNI-0020.jpg

HNI-0021.jpg
HNI-0022.jpg

story 8: balloon present!
HNI-0023.jpg
HNI-0024.jpg

HNI-0025.jpg
HNI-0026.jpg

HNI-0027.jpg
HNI-0028.jpg

HNI-0029.jpg

story 9: marco meets kapp'n
HNI-0030.jpg
HNI-0031.jpg

HNI-0032.jpg
HNI-0033.jpg

HNI-0034.jpg
HNI-0035.jpg

HNI-0036.jpg
HNI-0037.jpg

story 9: pink's igloo
HNI-0040.jpg
HNI-0041.jpg

HNI-0042.jpg
HNI-0043.jpg

HNI-0044.jpg

story 10: nook's password
HNI-0045.jpg
HNI-0046.jpg

HNI-0047.jpg
HNI-0048.jpg

HNI-0049.jpg
HNI-0050.jpg

HNI-0051.jpg

miscellaneous drawings:
HNI-0039.jpg
HNI-0014.jpg

pardon my bad handwriting, it's already not great and writing on the 3DS screen makes it look worse than normal lol

Last edited:
finally finished my first drawing project in Clip Studio Paint with my Wacom tablet and I'm very pleasantly surprised! not only does it look a lot better than I thought it would, it actually looks amazing??? I've come such a long way from doing digital art in Flipnote Studio on my DSi wow 😪

wahhhh.png

I had to draw Waluigi as a furry in a cat suit in HQ and he's lookin heckin good lol 😎

I was working on a drawing in Medibang but I may import the coloring and lineart into CSP and do the shading there. this app is leaps ahead of Medibang and I can never go back :p

Back