• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Bug-Off! (15th June)

I got a Birdwing Butterfly worth 119 points and won comfortably. Egbert came second with 87 points and Yuka came third with I think 83 points.

Got some nice bug furniture and wallpaper out of it too. I absolutely love the Honeycomb chest he gave me, it's my favourite futniture object so far.

tumblr_mogi8ccBzg1svid0wo1_400.jpg
i came in first :D

53 points with a Darner Dragonfly along with second place. Bonbon got first place with a mantis worth 66 points. Next month I will be getting that first place trophy Bonbon.

91 points with a Goliath beetle. I did not see one birdwing in my town the entire day.
Apparently my bugs aren't big and extravagant enough, no many how many I catch. I think Nat just hates me.

Oh, and I got 1st place, a snail clock, and a ladybug rug.

I caught a birdwing... 55 points.

He said it was too small and was lacking color and shine.

I am on the 1st place with one "agrias butterfly" (99 points). Lucha is on the 2nd place (91 points) with his "birdwing butterfly".

I got an agrias butterfly worth 83 points from the island. I got the gold trophy and a firefly lamp from it. :)

I won with a Bee (the ones from the trees) with 99 points, lol. I was freaking out at 5:30pm trying so hard to find something better and it turns out the next highest score was 85. I guess my villagers suck at bug catching along with me! :D

I love my Beetle Chair thing. ^.^ It's so cute. Usually I hate bugs but I actually like this item very much.

I have not been able to beat my record in a long time but~
103 Agrias butterfly! :3

I find it pretty hilarious when I catch a bug right in front of the villagers. They're so surprised I caught something in front of them (perhaps a bug they planned on catching) even though it's to be expected~
Poor little animals...they don't do too well :c

Back