• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Brief explanation about what you do on AC:HHD

cutie34

Bells
So, I've seen Loads of people ask, what do you do on animal crossing happy home designer? so, here is your chance on learning about it now! This isn't a F.A.Q you just read it and maybe right a comment beneath :)

So, Ac:Happy home designer is all about designing your villagers home, in the trailers,you will see you hold a ipad like thing, well that is where you get your furniture from! you actually start with more than enough furniture and you earn more by designing more villagers homes, as some of you know, bells don't exist in HHD! Which is actually very quite comforting knowing you wont have 2 dupe or go through all these hard tasks just to get 1 desired item! lots of people like having to relax and have fun and for me, going through setting up my own home puts me under a lot of stress doesn't allow me to have fun in my town, considering the money issues and in ac HHD you don't have a house! Here comes the best bits: you have an unlimited amount of villagers,you can have houses on there own little island or on the beach or anywhere!,you get to choose the weather at where the Villagers houses are, you get to design your school,your shops you hospital,your restaurant, your hotel and who works there!!!! Also,you can buy Amiibo cards anywhere and they usually come in a pack of three, 2 regulars and 1 special if you have a new 3ds, it will have a built in NFC reader (a thing that reads Amiibo cards) if you have an old 3ds don't worry! because you can buy HHD in a pack with a NFC reader and 1 special Amiibo card, the NFC reader will scan your Amiibo cards just in the same way as the built in 1 does! The purpose of Amiibo cards are that you can use them to move villagers around and set them to work at certain places and you can throw partys at villagers houses and invite others to come using Amiibo cards ! If you have any queries just ask me an I'll put it in! Remember THIS IS NOT a F.A.Q :)

Last edited:
Back