• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Brewsters Benefit

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
Ok, everyone who plays ACWW probably goes to Brewsters cafe a lot, right? But.....why? What happens when we drink coffee? Is it just a waste of 200 bells?

Blathers said:
Ok, everyone who plays ACWW probably goes to Brewsters cafe a lot, right? But.....why? What happens when we drink coffee? Is it just a waste of 200 bells?
you get a friendship---eventually

-_-

You mean, a friendship with Brewster? Is there anything different that happens when you are friends with him?

Blathers said:
You mean, a friendship with Brewster? Is there anything different that happens when you are friends with him?
yeah he says stuff wow[/end sarcasmic "wow"]

Wait, hey now....So does that mean that all this time Ive been buying coffee from Brewsters......Im just waisting my bells?

Blathers said:
Wait, hey now....So does that mean that all this time Ive been buying coffee from Brewsters......Im just waisting my bells?
maybe....I think.....yes

Blathers said:
acctually i get A LOT luckier :yes: so I got some coffee, first shadow i see, i toss it out, catch it, And its my first stringfish ever

:eek: half an hour later, i catch ANOTHER!!

Hmmm, who would ever think? A green pidgeon's coffee gives you luck? odd.... the people that created ACWW must not have put too much thought into that one....

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Blathers said:
acctually i get A LOT luckier :yes: so I got some coffee, first shadow i see, i toss it out, catch it, And its my first stringfish ever

:eek: half an hour later, i catch ANOTHER!!
meh, stringfish aren't that rare... i've had like 6-7 in the past week... and i haven't been fishing in the river more than that often >_>

o yes and another thing:
if you dont buy coffe from him, he'll eat your babies.Ilove the taste of ba-coffee

:wub:

Coffee is not useless. You can get Pidgeon Milk at the end, and that'll increase your luck or something.

Back