• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bratz: Flaunt Your Fashion --- Reviews Please !!!!

Did/Do you enjoy the game?

• Yes....... Buy it now.....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I did not like it at all.

• It was ok not bad but not the best.

• Total voters

KittenNoir

🌸 Meow 🌸
Bells
Island
Cosa Bella
Orange Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
I am thinking of asking for this game as a xmas gift but I would like to know peoples opinions on the game.
I loved playing the bratz game as kid on the playstation 2.

1667810816997.png
1667810834168.png

Those who do have the game do you like it? And is there any difference between the switch or ps5 game? I would probs go towards ps5 myself purely just to relive playing bratz on my PlayStation.

I never played the PlayStation 2 games, but I did find this review recently which might be of some help to you.

Last edited:
I never played the PlayStation 2 games, but I did find this watch this review recently which might be of some help to you.

Noooo ..... I have started seeing some negative reviews on tik tok so maybe I will have to pass :(

Thank you I will watch the vid :)

I want to get this game because I sort of like game# where you can have other characters wear what you pick out for them. I have all of the Style Savvy games and a game somewhat similar to that series on the Switch.

I want to get this game because I sort of like game# where you can have other characters wear what you pick out for them. I have all of the Style Savvy games and a game somewhat similar to that series on the Switch.
I recommend it I loved the game and loved being able to switch characters :p

Back