• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bramble: The Mountain King

Darkesque_

it doesn't matter if you love him or capital H I M
Bells
Switch
0511-6300-4547
Zen Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Golden Scenery
Rotating Fool's Egg
Golden Scenery
Zipper Sakura
header.jpg

Bramble The Mountain King is a grim adventure set in a world inspired by dark, Nordic fables. Explore the beautiful yet dangerous and twisted land of Bramble in your endeavor to rescue your sister. Traverse a wondrous landscape and survive deadly encounters with Bramble's many hideous creatures. Bramble is available on the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Microsoft.
Has anyone seen this new game? I downloaded it and started playing last night, and I think it's a great game! So far, it has great graphics, beautiful scenery, and a freaking fantastic soundtrack. It is rated 4 1/2 stars. If you are thinking of downloading it, I would highly recommend it! I find this game very entertaining and gripping! Let me know your thoughts!

I've not played it but I watched a stream of it and my goodness what a dark (story-wise) game which makes it really unique. However, I'm just not into games with a lot of gore and horror in it so it's not something I'm interested in picking up and playing myself.

Back