• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Bottom-screen snapshot

kwark

Bells
Is there anyway to take a snapshot of the bottom-screen without sharing it through Mii verse?
I want that snapshot to myself and not being forced to share it straight away.

I've pondered this as well... Unfortunately, unless you have a capture card (which are outrageous for the 3DS), I don't think it's possible.

In case it is, bump.

Doesn't look like it unfortunately, I've tried searching for a private post option but closest there is to that seems to be disabling comments and yeahs :/

I don't think that's possible. What I do when I want to take pictures of stuff like letters is just to grab my phone or camera and snap a picture. If it's a good resolution, it'll look ok, even if it's not as good as the in-game pictures.

It's not possible, but you could post about it on Miiverse and access the bottom screen screenshot from there.

yeah I wish we could do a screenshot of the bottom screen. unfortunately the only way to do it is post it on miiverse ( which does not work during wifi play )
it kind of sucks.
it bothers me when I want to take a picture of a letter.

Go to Isabelle and tell her you want to destroy a pwp. It'll open up the bottom screen. Then you can change your mind :)

That sucks. In Game Notes you can switch to both screens, but you can't take a snapshot.

Something for Nintendo to update. A feature on Nintendo 3DS Camera to take a snapshot of the bottom-screen.

Back