Shop Boring's 1 TBT Clearance Shop! ❀❀❀ [Art/DIYs/Photos/Gyroids/Materials/Free Crafting Service etc.]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hello. id like to reduce my order to the wooden box DIY + 4 stacks of vine for 20 tbt. also is it ok for you to drop off?

hello. id like to reduce my order to the wooden box DIY + 4 stacks of vine for 20 tbt. also is it ok for you to drop off?
Thats a okay, just shoot me over a dodo code and ill be right over!

Hi! I was wondering if there was any kind of bulk discount? If not that's cool, I'd like to order the rest of the DIYs I'm missing from you anyway, if you have them :)

Dark bamboo bath mat
Festival-lantern set
Gear apparatus
Golden decorative plate
Golden dharma
Golden gear tower
Golden meter and pipes
Golden urn
Light bamboo bath mat
Mini golden dharma
Ruined seat
Stacked bottle crates
Stacked senmaizuke barrels
Turnip salad
Yellow bamboo mat

hello again !

island username: Ari
time zone: PST
order:
- pine tree 1tbt
- retro transportation stop (damaged) (2) 2tbt
- yacht (damaged) 1tbt
- zen low board (dark wood) 1tbt
total: 5tbt

not sure if the pine tree was orderable or not, pls correct me if i'm wrong !

Hello!
I'm looking for a handful of DIY'S if you happen to have them available~
I'm can pickup all day today so I'll check back periodically, Otherwise I can pickup pretty much anytime tomorrow!

DIY's:
Glow-in-the-dark Stickers
Senmaizuke Barrels
Stacked Senmaizuke Barrels
Glowing-moss Jar
Glowing-moss-jar Shelf
Project Table
Box-shaped Seat
Tension Pole Rack
Wooden Box
Wooden Music Box

I'm also looking for a few items/unorderables if you have them available

ITEMS: (any color will do)
Covered Counter
Cruiser Bike
Bathhouse wall
Brown Wedding Wall
Horizontal organizer
Ocean-horizon wall
Recycled paper bundle
Vintage dresser
ANY sloppy furniture(I'll pay double I don't even care I just need it~)

Thank you and happy holidays!
My info - Fae of Briar Bay (PST)

Last edited:
Orders waiting:

Cup_Of_mocha
Arikins
RadiantDreamer
Rose Star

If your order is missing from the list or incorrectly listed please just let me know!

Quick question. For materials, when you say they're 3 TBT "per stack", does that mean that you're selling a single stack of that material (like, for example, you can have a stack of 30 of most materials, like wood, stone, that sort of thing. Others (like mushrooms) only have you have 10 to a stack.) Is that what you mean by that?

Quick question. For materials, when you say they're 3 TBT "per stack", does that mean that you're selling a single stack of that material (like, for example, you can have a stack of 30 of most materials, like wood, stone, that sort of thing. Others (like mushrooms) only have you have 10 to a stack.) Is that what you mean by that?
Hi yes, when I say stack I mean a full stack of items so 30 wood/stone or 10 fragments. Its just the max of that particular stack :)

Orders waiting:

Cup_Of_mocha
Arikins
RadiantDreamer
Rose Star

If your order is missing from the list or incorrectly listed please just let me know!
Does waiting mean that you're waiting for me to pick it up or that it's in the queue?

Also I just got a ruined seat DIY so I don't need that one on my order anymore... But I'm still wanting to buy the rest!

Merry Christmas :)

Does waiting mean that you're waiting for me to pick it up or that it's in the queue?

Also I just got a ruined seat DIY so I don't need that one on my order anymore... But I'm still wanting to buy the rest!

Merry Christmas :)
I can get your order together now as Im free if that works for you? Just give me 15 minutes and Ill have it ready

island username: Nihoisland
timezone: Pacific
order: Nova light DIY(card) Starry wall DIY(card) Starry garland DIY(card)
total tbt:
Is this okay? I'm online and ready to trade tell me when your ready, no rush no worries :)

@boring

oh gosh i totally forgot about this, i'm so sorry. i'm available now!
Its okay! Let me know when you're next free!
Can I get 25 million bells? @boring
island username: Nihoisland
timezone: Pacific
order: Nova light DIY(card) Starry wall DIY(card) Starry garland DIY(card)
total tbt:
Is this okay? I'm online and ready to trade tell me when your ready, no rush no worries :)
Both these orders are a-okay, Ill PM you when Im free :)

island username: Gabby
timezone: EST
order: two bubbloids (if possible?) and two purple hyacinths (if possible.)
total tbt: 8

Back