Shop Boring's 1 TBT Clearance Shop! ❀❀❀ [Art/DIYs/Photos/Gyroids/Materials/Free Crafting Service etc.]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! The Festival Lantern is not a DIY but I have one of them in storage for you if you would like that instead? Everything else is ready for you, it would make your order 15 TBT

Oh no! My bad on that i'm okay without it then! I'll send the tbt now ^^

Oh no! My bad on that i'm okay without it then! I'll send the tbt now ^^
Cool! Ill get everything down and send you a dodo code in around 10 minutes if that works for you

hello can i pls get:
1 stack of red ornaments
1 stack of blue ornaments
1 stack of gold ornaments
i dont remember how much of each would make a maximum stack but yeah😭 thats 9 tbt i think

hello can i pls get:
1 stack of red ornaments
1 stack of blue ornaments
1 stack of gold ornaments
i dont remember how much of each would make a maximum stack but yeah😭 thats 9 tbt i think
Hi, that's 30 per stack :) I can open my gates up now if you would like them?

Hi boring! Would you be able to craft me a Festive tree and a Tabletop festive tree? I have the materials!

Hi boring! Would you be able to craft me a Festive tree and a Tabletop festive tree? I have the materials!
Yes of course, my gates are open now so Ill send you the dodo code and I can craft the items for you!

Would you be able to craft me a Big Festive Tree without me providing materials? I can pay for the materials needed + the item.

Would you be able to craft me a Big Festive Tree without me providing materials? I can pay for the materials needed + the item.
Of course, that would just be 1 TBT for the big festive tree, I can get that crafted and sorted for you in 5-10 minutes if that works for you?

Hi! I'd like to buy with TBT the following DIYs (if you have them):

Aquarius urn
Corrugated iron fence
Dharma
Iron ladder set-up kit
Golden ladder set-up kit
Pisces lamp
Shamrock wand
Skateboard wall rack
Spooky cookies
Spooky treats basket
Spooky trick lamp
Tree-stump rug
Wooden music box

Hi! I'd like to buy with TBT the following DIYs (if you have them):

Aquarius urn
Corrugated iron fence
Dharma
Iron ladder set-up kit
Golden ladder set-up kit
Pisces lamp
Shamrock wand
Skateboard wall rack
Spooky cookies
Spooky treats basket
Spooky trick lamp
Tree-stump rug
Wooden music box
Hi, I can have this order ready for you in 10-15 minutes if that works for you? The total TBT will be 34 TBT, let me know if that's okay

Hi, I can have this order ready for you in 10-15 minutes if that works for you? The total TBT will be 34 TBT, let me know if that's okay
That works for me! I can be ready whenever :) is it pickup or delivery? I don't mind which

1639328580861.gif

hello! can i order

stone stacks x 18
wood x 12
valiant statue
beautiful statue x 4
vines x 2
pagoda

Back