Bob or Erik??

Who?

• Bob

Votes: 51 50.5%
  • Erik

Votes: 50 49.5%

• Total voters
Erik,of course.I had Bob for awhile and normally the cats are one of my favorite species but I just felt lukewarm about ol' Bob.I got Erik from my campsite and I liked him right off the bat.If I could go have a couple of cold ones with one of my villagers it would be Erik.

Erik is definitely the best looking dude in the game, and his house is just awesome. I'd like to kick him out, let him have my house, and just live in a ski lodge. He's a nerd like all the lazies, but it's okay. I don't know Bob, but he looks like a funny guy. I'd give him a chance.

Erik,of course.I had Bob for awhile and normally the cats are one of my favorite species but I just felt lukewarm about ol' Bob.I got Erik from my campsite and I liked him right off the bat.If I could go have a couple of cold ones with one of my villagers it would be Erik.

I second this. I normally love cats but not Bob. Erik is sooooooo cute and his house matches him to a T.

Erik. I've never really liked how Bob looked. He doesn't appeal to me tbh

Last edited:
I think Bob is a little overrated - surprising that I say this since cats are my favourite villager species. I had Erik in my 2nd town for a while and I think he's really cute. I'd go with Erik. :)

Oooh im shocked how close it was!
I'll probably go with just whoever i can get first now tbh

Back